Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Eh oui allez mec vas y , moi a mon age on me fait ça "x" fois par jours j'y vais a chaque fois

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

He actually looks disgusted that she is forcing him to look at her ass.

zoya poor, tried in every way to make it clear to Lev that he wanted to have sex while he was interested only its tablet .... mubble mubble..capisco that you do not feel like it if your girlfriend try to jump on you all in the evening, she satisfied  ??? :o

zoya poor, tried in every way to make it clear to Lev that he wanted to have sex while he was interested only its tablet .... mubble mubble..capisco that you do not feel like it if your girlfriend try to jump on you all in the evening, she satisfied  ??? :o

je ne supporte pas lev, mais zoya est une nymphomane!!! si lev disait oui à chaque fois qu'elle lui demande du sexe, il aurait des brulures sur la queue, et ses couilles seraient aussi sèches que des pistaches grillées!!!!

I can not stand lev but zoya is a nymphomaniac !!! if Lev said yes every time she asks him sex, he would have burns on the tail, and his balls are as dry as roasted pistachios !!!! :o :o :o ???

je ne supporte pas lev, mais zoya est une nymphomane!!! si lev disait oui à chaque fois qu'elle lui demande du sexe, il aurait des brulures sur la queue, et ses couilles seraient aussi sèches que des pistaches grillées!!!!

I can not stand lev but zoya is a nymphomaniac !!! if Lev said yes every time she asks him sex, he would have burns on the tail, and his balls are as dry as roasted pistachios !!!! :o :o :o ???

Isn't that why they are called nuts?

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎03 at 5:22 PM, meeko said:

When the ipad comes back out, maybe I will just have a little grind

I think I have guessed why Lev is all the time behind his ipad. He has bought the complete collection of Dostojevski´s books as e-books, and as you know, reading Dostojevski is very addictive. Sometimes Zoya wants to discuss the interesting parts with Lev as she notices he is excited with the text, sometimes she wants to interrupt Lev´s reading with sex, as she thinks too much culture per day is not good for his health.