Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Do Zoya and Lev even have sex anymore? She has to masturbate even when he is in bed with her. Love seeing her do it, but really what is wrong with him when you have a woman like that? And guest seems to have left, so nothing should hold him back (other than laptops, tablets). And by the way, you included an  old pic of Kami and Kristy. Any chance they will be coming back October 18 to the old apartment?

Do Zoya and Lev even have sex anymore? She has to masturbate even when he is in bed with her. Love seeing her do it, but really what is wrong with him when you have a woman like that? And guest seems to have left, so nothing should hold him back (other than laptops, tablets). And by the way, you included an  old pic of Kami and Kristy. Any chance they will be coming back October 18 to the old apartment?

I think the only hope for Zoya would be if she strapped an iPad to the back of her head, that might get the gimp interested!

I think the only hope for Zoya would be if she strapped an iPad to the back of her head, that might get the gimp interested!

And even better, have the iPad display step by step instructions of what to do. Might be a good idea for Paul as well  :stirthepot:

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎16 at 1:11 PM, euromike69 said:

Damn these guest in some cases are even hotter than the tenants that they are visiting,who do you guys think is the hottest guest so far? :drool: :drool

That is a very hard question to answer. They are all hot in the sense they provide variety, expectations of what's going to happen, will they or won't they.

I would say they are all hot and welcome.