Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

I know that the guest will probably never show any real skin. But, I'm surprised she hasn't broken down and at least removed her bra. She could do that with a shirt over top so she wouldn't have to reveal anything. I've never known a woman who sleeps with her bra on. Is that common in that part of the world? I would think that it would be a bit uncomfortable.

I know that the guest will probably never show any real skin. But, I'm surprised she hasn't broken down and at least removed her bra. She could do that with a shirt over top so she wouldn't have to reveal anything. I've never known a woman who sleeps with her bra on. Is that common in that part of the world? I would think that it would be a bit uncomfortable.

To be honest with you, I just wonder if her breasts would look as good as we think they would or does she think they might not appeal to us.  I totally agree with you though, she could at least remove her bra with her shirt on like 95% of all the other women do on RLC.  You're right, it sure seems like it would be uncomfortable to sleep in that bra!

To be honest with you, I just wonder if her breasts would look as good as we think they would or does she think they might not appeal to us.  I totally agree with you though, she could at least remove her bra with her shirt on like 95% of all the other women do on RLC.  You're right, it sure seems like it would be uncomfortable to sleep in that bra!

I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but I thought that way back when she was visiting the first time she had gone to bed without a bra under a baggy t-shirt that she had borrowed from Lev or Zoya. I think she looked really good. They moved around under the t-shirt when she moved and seemed pretty soft and firm.

It was only the one night, though. She's never done it since.

Yes, I do remember now. She didn't have anything to sleep in so Lev and/or Zoya gave her a t-shirt and shorts. They had rolled down a cover of some kind at the door to their bedroom closet so that she could change in private. However, I remember that I was shocked by the fact that while she was in the closet changing, Lev opened the side of the cover and peeked inside at her and she yelled at him for doing it (but she was laughing when she yelled, so I think she liked it).

I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but I thought that way back when she was visiting the first time she had gone to bed without a bra under a baggy t-shirt that she had borrowed from Lev or Zoya. I think she looked really good. They moved around under the t-shirt when she moved and seemed pretty soft and firm.

It was only the one night, though. She's never done it since.

Yes, I do remember now. She didn't have anything to sleep in so Lev and/or Zoya gave her a t-shirt and shorts. They had rolled down a cover of some kind at the door to their bedroom closet so that she could change in private. However, I remember that I was shocked by the fact that while she was in the closet changing, Lev opened the side of the cover and peeked inside at her and she yelled at him for doing it (but she was laughing when she yelled, so I think she liked it).

Yes I remember hearing about that which seems very strange if she is his or Zoya's sister.  Their relationship is very apparent of them being close though.  Maybe one day she will have to much to drink and surprise everybody and show us something.  What would really stink though is if she did and by some very slight chance nobody witnessed it LOL.  That would really be bad wouldn't it LOL.

la guest sous la douche ce matin!!!! ah, j'ai oublié de dire qu'elle était habillée!!! voir une fille entrée en t-shirt et en short, dans la baignoire, est assez comique!!! comme à la renaissance en France, elle ne se lave que les parties visibles du corps, jambes, avant-bras et visage!!!! :idk: :idk:

the guest in the shower this morning !!!! ah, I forgot to say that she was dressed !!! see a girl into t-shirt and shorts, in the bathtub, is comical !!! like rebirth in France, she washes the visible parts of the body, legs, forearms and face !!!! : idk:: idk: :idk:

si ella hiciera eso al dia siguiente seria una mas de tantas .

la guest sous la douche ce matin!!!! ah, j'ai oublié de dire qu'elle était habillée!!! voir une fille entrée en t-shirt et en short, dans la baignoire, est assez comique!!! comme à la renaissance en France, elle ne se lave que les parties visibles du corps, jambes, avant-bras et visage!!!! :idk: :idk:

the guest in the shower this morning !!!! ah, I forgot to say that she was dressed !!! see a girl into t-shirt and shorts, in the bathtub, is comical !!! like rebirth in France, she washes the visible parts of the body, legs, forearms and face !!!! : idk:: idk: :idk:

That is very sad indeed!  It would be better for her if she just closed the door almost all the way and turned out the lights and had a proper shower and told Lev's perving ass to not come in there!!

That is very sad indeed!  It would be better for her if she just closed the door almost all the way and turned out the lights and had a proper shower and told Lev's perving ass to not come in there!!

She'd have to disable the night vision too or completely cover the cams - either one of which is probably in violation of the tenant agreement with RLC.