Trouble in Paradise?

I like all the new people and apartments.  I have rejoined, this time at the high-cost Premium membership, and find that much of the time something is going on somewhere on RLC.  But of all the people, still, I don't think anyone has the body that Leora has.  When she lies down with just a thong or skimpy shorts, her legs, hips and butt are unbelievably perfect.  She and Paul have had fights and bad times before--when she would be crying a lot--and I hope this time is not a sign that we might lose her anytime soon.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that Leora has been going out lately.  Inasmuch as I don't understand the language, can anyone tell me if she may be stepping out on Paul.  I am watching right now and it is 4:00 am and no Leora.  Moreover, Paul looks sad and on the couch waiting.  Anybody out there no what's going on?  Perhaps an educated guess from a veteran more familiar with this couple than me. 

Si on retire à Paul: son chien (chienne), son téléphone portable, sa télé, sa guitare, son fer à souder et son appareil pour le morse, que lui reste t il ? Pas grand chose, il a juste besoin que Léora le soulage de temps en temps par une fellation.

Quand il vient aux cotés de Léora, c'est pour lui toucher le sexe directement sans y aller progressivement.

Je pense que Léora serai plus réceptive à ses avances s'il était plus tendre, plus affectueux avec elle. Bien que pas mal de fois, elle ne le repousse pas et essaye de répondre à son avance en écartant les jambes.

Mais une fois de plus, il doit y aller maladroitement et cela ne débouche sur rien. Paul est un GROS CON, macho et égoïste ...

I agree with you and that is why I believe Leora should end her relationship with Paul and bring her friend into the apartment with her.  Her friend looks like she would be very tender towards Leora!  Leora is probably afraid to give it a try.  Afraid she might like it!!!

I don't know if there's trouble in paradise, but I think  something is wrong with Leora. And I'm not talking about the lack of sex drive lately. Leora IMHO has been the Queen of RLC since I started watching. Happy, Funny, Sexy, Always Moving. Lately she seems to be stuck in some kind of rut. She lays around and sleeps a lot. Then she gets up and goes and sleeps some more. She does not seem happy right now.  Is she sick? Is she sick of Paul? Has Paul had a discussion with her like Demid did with Dasha? Has she been working too many night shifts? Is it just a down period for her? I know I don't like to see her this way. Maybe some of the senior members can help me understand or let me know I'm imagining all this.

Maybe since Nelly came on board the RLC Ship, she's figuring out a way of trying to compete and out do her.  Leora has been through these stages before and has found a way to bounce back.

Nelly is good but my money is on Leora. All she has to do is be herself.

and one more thing...  Maybe invite her friend over more often!  :P

I don't know if there's trouble in paradise, but I think  something is wrong with Leora. And I'm not talking about the lack of sex drive lately. Leora IMHO has been the Queen of RLC since I started watching. Happy, Funny, Sexy, Always Moving. Lately she seems to be stuck in some kind of rut. She lays around and sleeps a lot. Then she gets up and goes and sleeps some more. She does not seem happy right now.  Is she sick? Is she sick of Paul? Has Paul had a discussion with her like Demid did with Dasha? Has she been working too many night shifts? Is it just a down period for her? I know I don't like to see her this way. Maybe some of the senior members can help me understand or let me know I'm imagining all this.

Maybe since Nelly came on board the RLC Ship, she's figuring out a way of trying to compete and out do her.  Leora has been through these stages before and has found a way to bounce back.

Nelly is good but my money is on Leora. All she has to do is be herself.

and one more thing...  Maybe invite her friend over more often!  :P

Le dimanche 26 04 en fin d'après midi, Léora était sur le canapé et l'on pouvait apercevoir une partie de son bas ventre.

Paul l'a disputée d'une manière très agressive, elle a croisé les jambes et depuis je ne l'ai jamais revu nue ou sans culotte sur le canapé.

Je suis certain qu'il lui a interdit de s'exhiber devant les cams libres d'accès. D'ailleurs maintenant quand elle sort de la salle de bains, elle a toujours quelque chose sur elle, depuis je l'ai vu juste une fois nue et cela n'a pas duré.

Ce soir la, il y avait eu une nouvelle fois une dispute entre eux deux  et Léora avait pleuré. Gogism avait signalé que Paul était jaloux et qu'il ne voulait pas partager Léora avec nous.

Le comble c'est que dans l'après midi, ils étaient tous les deux sur le balcon et Léora lui a surement fait une gâterie alors qu'elle était nue et lui faisait des photos ou une vidéo, j'ai l'enregistrement pris d'une cam, il faut que je le monte.

Donc cela n'a pas dérangé Paul qu'elle soit nue sur le balcon à s'occuper de lui, par contre il ne supporte pas qu'elle nous dévoile quelques parties intimes de son magnifique corps. Cette fille, c'est vraiment une beauté.

Léora mérite d'être heureuse, par contre je ne pense pas avec cet abruti de Paul et le pire c'est qu'elle est réellement amoureuse de lui. Il va falloir qu'un jour elle ouvre les yeux, si elle veut être heureuse !!!

This couple is what brought me here. Leora has matured so much in the two years I've watched her. They used to have the brattiest, silly fights all the time. Once they got the dog, Leora has seemed so happy and sweet. I think she is maturing and maybe ready to start a family soon. Men are slow on that move when they are young. I don't know if they are married or not, but both of them have grown. She is insatiable, at my age I don't think I can keep up with her desires, but I would try. Those hips with those perfect breasts and butt and face. Wow.

This couple is what brought me here. Leora has matured so much in the two years I've watched her. They used to have the brattiest, silly fights all the time. Once they got the dog, Leora has seemed so happy and sweet. I think she is maturing and maybe ready to start a family soon. Men are slow on that move when they are young. I don't know if they are married or not, but both of them have grown. She is insatiable, at my age I don't think I can keep up with her desires, but I would try. Those hips with those perfect breasts and butt and face. Wow.

I don't think they are married.  Leora would have better sense than marry a dipshit such as Paul.

I see he got his haircut.  Putin must have plans for him.

she is upset, TV doesn't' work, no  channels

Didn't pay the cable bill.  LOL

TV working again but at 2 in the morning nobody is watching. Leora too busy with some kind of paperwork.

Makes you wonder why is she most of the time up all night and Paul is sleeping  ::)

TV working again but at 2 in the morning nobody is watching. Leora too busy with some kind of paperwork.

Makes you wonder why is she most of the time up all night and Paul is sleeping  ::)

Je suis certain qu'elle fait les devoirs de Paul pendant que lui est en train de dormir, elle est vraiment trop bonne avec lui.

Their wake/sleep habits do seem to be out of the ordinary. I gave up trying to figure out Paul a long time ago. To me he's like another piece of furniture in the apartment.

Their wake/sleep habits do seem to be out of the ordinary. I gave up trying to figure out Paul a long time ago. To me he's like another piece of furniture in the apartment.

Paul is a lost cause.  Someday she'll wake up and ditch his ass to the curb.