Zoya & Lev - Videos (2015)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎20 at 4:17 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

Little hidden touching in kitchen...

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Doing the ole Stinky Finger trick.

nice action in the livingroom attached, for the later bedroom action I need good colleagues here being not banned by RLC

RLC should not tell tenants what the free cameras and what the payment . If tenants could only know that subscribers are paying for them, they would not care to make a normal life like on this occasion. If they did not know the camera 1 room is free , probably they would have fucked on the couch. RLC is selfish and do not realize that only in this way ensures that their tenants do not make a completely normal life .

Your jokes are sounding very serious, but you would not survive as businessman, sorry.

Whoever would subscribe and pay if (almost) all actions are on freecams?

I do not say all , or you have heard of my mouth to say all ? Only that act as Alina and Anton for example. To them if they enter a space heater , they do not mind fuck on the couch , like any normal couple .

Your jokes are sounding very serious, but you would not survive as businessman, sorry.

Whoever would subscribe and pay if (almost) all actions are on freecams?

I do not say all , or you have heard of my mouth to say all ? Only that act as Alina and Anton for example. To them if they enter a space heater , they do not mind fuck on the couch , like any normal couple .

Normal couple have not cam filming them 24 hours/day

Okay, you are right, this is not worth to discuss here in this valuable threat .

let´s wait here for vids with ever-hungry Zoya... delicious.

Hope you can agree..

Estoy de acuerdo compañero!  ;)