Zoya & Lev - Videos (2015)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she"s hot as the sun ... and he takes his ipad ?????  how stupid you can be !

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Ipad!!! really at a time like this.... Something special was just lost never to be recovered.

I appreciate you sharing this.

She is showing him how she likes it.  He seems interested watching closely but does not follow thru. All of the RLC men fit the old stereotype of not paying attention to the girls wants/needs.  They just want to stick the dick in and cum as quick as they can then go back to the iPad.  They are missing out on a lot of fun that way.  And the gals are left to themselves.

She is showing him how she likes it.  He seems interested watching closely but does not follow thru. All of the RLC men fit the old stereotype of not paying attention to the girls wants/needs.  They just want to stick the dick in and cum as quick as they can then go back to the iPad.  They are missing out on a lot of fun that way.  And the gals are left to themselves.

When they start ignoring the woman's wants and needs. She'll go elsewhere for the pleasure.

I am surprised that she has put up with his drunkenness and acting like a retard. Most girls would have kicked his ass to the curb long ago.

Hidden mini blowjob in kitchen...

Lucas The 2nd.  All he worries about is his dick.  Always thinking with the wrong head.

Thanks for sharing. Did you happen to catch the part later on when she was rubbing one out on the couch next to him?

No, sorry , she was doing the same in the kitchen too , but not captured , did not see clearly ...

Thanks for sharing. Did you happen to catch the part later on when she was rubbing one out on the couch next to him?

No, sorry , she was doing the same in the kitchen too , but not captured , did not see clearly ...

I saw that, she was very frisky yesterday. When I get my new computer I will join you in capturing and sharing. Until then your work is greatly appreciated.

Lev was given the opportunity by Zoya this evening when he pulled down her knickers as she was bent over for him. A few attempts to push his tongue into her arse and a single finger prodded into her pussy, and then he saunters off to the kitchen! What a wanker!!!

Nice Captures.  I don't know if you realized that this is the Video Thread. 

Not that it matters to me but you may get chewed on by others.

Lev was given the opportunity by Zoya this evening when he pulled down her knickers as she was bent over for him. A few attempts to push his tongue into her arse and a single finger prodded into her pussy, and then he saunters off to the kitchen! What a wanker!!!

Blah, blah, blah... after that they went fuck in the bedroom