Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

I bet they're sisters. They walk exactly the same. Runs in the family! :)

I bet they are not, they have totally different kind of pussies. Also that runs in the family!  ;D

I beg to differ pussies are like finger prints they are all different.

I once dated identical twins but I can tell you it was their pussies that gave them away.

Now I'm not saying they are sisters or not but you cannot make that distinction based solely on the fact that their pussies are different.

I once dated identical twins but I can tell you it was their pussies that gave them away.

Now I'm not saying they are sisters or not but you cannot make that distinction based solely on the fact that their pussies are different.

Yeah, yeah - as I said it's the walk, hehe!  ;D

I also dated a set of twins in high school and I'm here to tell you that paying attention to how there pussy's looked was never on my mind back then, like it is today!  But this I know, they both ran North to South and that is a fact!!

Guest bobbyjoe

j think kzs you need take some vacation,you are soo nervous in this moment with the bann you have get with rlc...