Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎03 at 6:40 PM, me2hk said:

Bogdan took picture during the party, I think that he uploaded them and the survivors are viewing them now.

Bogdan was teasing the girl in the blue sweater and was getting a bit carried away when she gave him a kick in the jewels. Then he kind of backed off and settled down after that.  Alcohol makes people act like total idiots.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎03 at 7:52 PM, me2hk said:

Bogdan and blue shirt girl are on the bed together. Nellie is probably asleep. She was pretty out of it.

Will Bogdan make a move?  She is willing.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if Nelly walks in and see's this. 

Bogdan is going to fuck up a good relationship he has if he keeps up his nefarious antics.

Guest Kloun

Like fingerprints?  Yes I agree with that statement. It may be an authenticity. Verification by physical inspection of vaginas along with photo evidence and inked-prints of the vaginas, should be gathered and examined by vaginal-connoisseurs or appreciators of female anatomy. Any one want to volunteer for that assignment? 

I have to go back to the kitchen, prepping for a 4th of July celebration at my house, big party. Crash in or bash in if you're in the neighborhood.  Later Yankees Doodle Dandies. Also belated happy Canada Day.

And how you know Nelly don't know about this and is understanding and won't get mad? Also, there is another girl in the room with them off camera. Everybody is friends and does not have to be nefarious.

He was running around the room chasing and trying to grab her earlier. When she got on the sofa she kicked him in the nuts then he backed off for a bit. I would say nefarious.