Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

Not a bad spa day.  Wish mine were with someone as sexy as her.

They can be if you go to the right place!  The one I use are all Asian and all gorgeous!!  You just have to look around :)

Guess I will have to look a bit harder

They can be if you go to the right place!  The one I use are all Asian and all gorgeous!!  You just have to look around :)

Guess I will have to look a bit harder

Trust me, you won't be sorry!

she's really not my type of girl, too slim, little tits and ass and so on, but damn how they're beautiful to watch, they're smiling at each others, caring for one another, you can feel the bound between them, and the love they share. That's so rare on RLC. I love it ! :D

Its a good thing they love each other so much because of the time they must spend with each other. They seem to virtually have nothing to do all day but be with each other...this is probably a big problem for most of the other couples...too much togetherness time

Do you get any benefits from going to the spa or just get to see gorgeous women.

she's really not my type of girl, too slim, little tits and ass and so on, but damn how they're beautiful to watch, they're smiling at each others, caring for one another, you can feel the bound between them, and the love they share. That's so rare on RLC. I love it ! :D

Its a good thing they love each other so much because of the time they must spend with each other. They seem to virtually have nothing to do all day but be with each other...this is probably a big problem for most of the other couples...too much togetherness time

Being around each other 24/7 will sooner or later catch up with them. One don't give the other any space. Some day later down the road one won't be able to stand being around the other.