Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

I just came home from work and saw the message Nelly gave us

I don't know about you guys but it put the biggest smile  :) on my face

I hope she does it again sometime

and Nelly if your reading this we love you too

How awesome is that, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:yeahbaby:

:clap:

The black outfit was fantastic...I wish it wasn't in the way while they were having sex.  I hope they continue to experiment.  I wish she would put those long legs in the air and let him pound her deeper...she would be screaming even more than she usually does.  I love that she is vocal.

I wonder if she ever lets him cum in her mouth?  I have only seen him cum inside of her, and yesterday she seemed to not want to mess up her new black lingerie.

Nelly, you are a true beauty.

that lingerie fucking session was amazing really hot session one of the best on this site :)

she should do more of them

if you look at the aftershower video I hear him teasing her about her butt and about doing anal "like trying to grab her butt and thrusting his dick in her direction when they are standing facing the mirror" who knows maybe some anal will be on the cards...

I have to say I am no gay but Bogdan is well hung and fucks hard and fast like a beast and she goes fast and rampant also... SOme people said like a refugee looking for food :P