Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎30 at 2:37 AM, kool1365 said:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks kool. Love when she does this so much especially as it seems such a complex arrangement down there - women, eh? Any more glorious shots of the hair removal?

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎02 at 7:36 AM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

sombra.png

Beautiful pictures of Nelly. I have missed so much today. I was expecting her to change after the violin and was on hall cam but just forgot about it. Then Leora suddenly had a shower with some top nudity although Kitchen Cam was performing poorly. While Leora was bottomless in the LR, Masha and Sasha had well lit sex. I had a camera on them but when Leora went naked I switchead all 3 cameras to her apartment and then I picked up on Camcaps that Nelly was having sex and is currently knickerless under the green dress. I just wish the girls would co-ordinate more. I think it's weeks since I saw Masha perform. Leora and Nelly are both know Knickerless. I can't cope.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎02 at 4:54 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

This is why we love Nelly. I know she's playing to her audience but you get the impression that this what she wants to do. When I see Ilona do her sexy dance I think she is doing it because she thinks it will make her popular but it's somehow less natural.