Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

Unfortunately I've missed these scenes. What a pleasure to see this couple being so happy. This IS tender lovin'care. It's been a while now to pick a song, hope you guys don't mind me showing how it feels for me. This one is for both Nelly as Bogdan Merry Christmas to you all!

[embed=425,349]<iframe width="420" height="315" srcframeborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

Thanks for these marvellous pictures hiddenwood. They are the clearest and most exciting pictures I've seen from this cam. I just regret I wasn't there myself but I don't think I could have done any better.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎24 at 0:31 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

:biggrin:

Admin, pls help...

I caught a nice solo play from Nelly and wanted to upload a couple of shots. 

I could not do it and got this red text window telling me that my IP may be doing some suspicious activity, and I should become a premium member to upload....

:wtf:  :scratchchin:

Can you pls help me understand?

here is the exact text I got:

Your IP address has been flagged for possible suspicious activity. You need to register as a "Premium Member" to continue using upload function.

Was the message from Cam Caps directly or from some Third Party Site you were uploading to get a link.

Was the message from Cam Caps directly or from some Third Party Site you were uploading to get a link.

I guess I figured it out.  :doh:

I did not think about it before as I now connect from here very seldom, but your question made me think of this.

In the place where I am now the provider does give individual public IP to every user, but we go out with something like one IP per city, or block.  This must be it.

I'll be able to check this evening, from another connection.   

I guess I figured it out.  :doh:

I did not think about it before as I now connect from here very seldom, but your question made me think of this.

In the place where I am now the provider does give individual public IP to every user, but we go out with something like one IP per city, or block.  This must be it.

I'll be able to check this evening, from another connection. 

It was likely something to do with Post Image then.  A better server (Host) for uploading pictures is  http://www.anony.ws/  Just upload the image use the first then select from the Menu BBCode and use the first option which is Full then copy the link.  Just be sure the checkmark is in the box below the upload tab.  It's a very reliable server.