New Girl Milana

Guest Ange_Gardien
On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎16 at 2:19 PM, yomismo said:

She hid a 500 Euros ticket in his underwear, here's the proof

Puede ser que fuera lo que le pagaron anoche  ;D

yo mismo, I swear, I almost said what you just said. But I did not dare, thinking that this is not going to please a lot of people.

Thank you, you said in my place, you take all the responsibilities

Just one comment, I think that girl is very similar to chaturbate girls.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎16 at 2:29 PM, Ange_Gardien said:

yo mismo, I swear, I almost said what you just said. But I did not dare, thinking that this is not going to please a lot of people.

Yo no digo nada y con eso lo digo todo compañero! No es muy normal que una chica se guarde un billete de 500$ en las bragas y en la zona del culo. No tiene bolso o cartera? Mira que te la follas, le bajas las bragas y encima tienes un regalito además de el otro...

Guest Ange_Gardien
On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎16 at 2:32 PM, yomismo said:

Yo no digo nada y con eso lo digo todo compañero! No es muy normal que una chica se guarde un billete de 500$ en las bragas y en la zona del culo. No tiene bolso o cartera? Mira que te la follas, le bajas las bragas y encima tienes un regalito además de el otro...

You are right saw the crime problem in barcelona, "snatching", it is best to hide his money in a safe place.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎16 at 2:36 PM, Ange_Gardien said:

You are right saw the crime problem in barcelona, "snatching", it is best to hide his money in a safe place.

Oh c'mon guys, that is her underwear label.

Oh c'mon guys, that is her underwear label.

nope, it's the red bill inside her panties as her plumbing is leaking at the moment

That's a diarrhea panty protector !  She must have either ate something bad or had anal sex and now

her asshole is leaking !

• Upvote 1

It seems to me that if Rita hates the "perverse voyeurs" so much; she should find another place to live.  After all, I'm sure they are told of the cameras before they move in.  I'm also pretty sure they live in these apartments for free.  If she doesn't like the arraignment, she should make like a bread truck and "haul buns" out of there.

You do realize that this is a joke, right? Rita did not say that. Everyone's bored so we're making up stories.

Guest Ange_Gardien

S'il vous plaît, Je ne parle pas russe, ni chinois et mon anglais est catastrophique. Donc ce que je viens de raconter est une blague. Donc désolé, pour ceux qui fonctionnent au 1er degré.

pour vous dire la vérité, je n'ai même pas regardé la scène .

Désolé encore

It seems to me that if Rita hates the "perverse voyeurs" so much; she should find another place to live.  After all, I'm sure they are told of the cameras before they move in.  I'm also pretty sure they live in these apartments for free.  If she doesn't like the arraignment, she should make like a bread truck and "haul buns" out of there.

You do realize that this is a joke, right? Rita did not say that. Everyone's bored so we're making up stories.

It's still a poor joke if you ask me!! 

Does anybody know whether all 3 girls went out together? If so, maybe they're trying to patch up relationships.

I seem to remember that the first weekend that Jenny came, Nora and Rita took her out clubbing. I'm wondering  whether this is the same type of thing.