New Girl Milana

It already looks like Nora is jealous and that Rita and Milana are keeping some secrets from Nora, as Milana whispered into Rita's ear after coming downstairs when Nora was up there. I think the drama is in motion.

Is this the first time that Nora has met Milana? It looked like they were just introduced when Nora came home. Maybe Rita got to talk to her first and start little secrets before Nora met her.

It already looks like Nora is jealous and that Rita and Milana are keeping some secrets from Nora, as Milana whispered into Rita's ear after coming downstairs when Nora was up there. I think the drama is in motion.

En dos dias Nora ya está criticando a la nueva también, ya lo vereís...

Yo hecharía un buen vistazo a esta chica nueva esta noche, ella es caliente y está "tocada" con el vino que ha bebido, se le nota.

Is this the first time that Nora has met Milana? It looked like they were just introduced when Nora came home. Maybe Rita got to talk to her first and start little secrets before Nora met her.

C'mon dude, she was leaning close to look at Rita's phone. Stop making these conspiracy theories