New Girl Milana

Esta chica tiene una mirada y unas poses muy muy calientes, tiene pinta de ser muy muy cachonda, pero en el apartamento tiene a dos muertos vivientes. Este es siempre el gran problema de las chicas nuevas que llegan con una buena actitud y alegres, que o la payasa de Nora o la aburrida de Rita hacen que toda ilusión o expectativa con una nueva chica se vayan directamente a la basura. Milana va a asumir los roles que le tocan en esa casa y por desgracía va a copiar todo lo que hagan las otras dos, nada bueno...

I believe that Milana would love to be having fun with Rita, but all this talk about Rita telling Milana not to show anything is really going to make the next month SUCK!!!  If Rita told her that, then that just confirms how uptight she is...just calling it as I see it

C'mon my friend. You know there is no way to confirm that. Give the girl a break. She's been getting attacked for quite a while. If I knew for a fact that she told her to hide, then I would be right there with you demanding that something be done. But, given that the exact same thing happened when Rita first came and met Kamila, I don't think we can assume anything.

OK, I'll give her a break just for you BM because I like you.

I believe that Milana would love to be having fun with Rita, but all this talk about Rita telling Milana not to show anything is really going to make the next month SUCK!!!  If Rita told her that, then that just confirms how uptight she is...just calling it as I see it

C'mon my friend. You know there is no way to confirm that. Give the girl a break. She's been getting attacked for quite a while. If I knew for a fact that she told her to hide, then I would be right there with you demanding that something be done. But, given that the exact same thing happened when Rita first came and met Kamila, I don't think we can assume anything.

OK, I'll give her a break just for you BM because I like you.

Uyuyuyui...aquí hay rollo bollo? Haber si pasamos de que estas dos podían hacer sexo lésbico a tener una pareja gay en camcaps...es broma eh, no se me ofendan!

Esta chica tiene una mirada y unas poses muy muy calientes, tiene pinta de ser muy muy cachonda, pero en el apartamento tiene a dos muertos vivientes. Este es siempre el gran problema de las chicas nuevas que llegan con una buena actitud y alegres, que o la payasa de Nora o la aburrida de Rita hacen que toda ilusión o expectativa con una nueva chica se vayan directamente a la basura. Milana va a asumir los roles que le tocan en esa casa y por desgracía va a copiar todo lo que hagan las otras dos, nada bueno...

yes, she seems to have trouble controlling impulses, like alina who, when she drank, becoming a real slut !!! I think milana will offer us huge surprises !!! :o ;)

Rita & Milana

In the beginnin there's these two women

Enjoying wine till their head's start spinnin

Having fun and drinking, neither of which knows what the other may be thinking

One bottle down, you couldn't tell it, there is no frown

One leans in and whispers quietly

Come to my room and enjoy me delitely