New Girl Milana

did rita and milana go out together saturday and if so why did rita come back alone ?  and by the way she seemed a bit upset. Rita came back at 5.00 am Her time  and at seven am milana still wasn't back.  Did she meet a guy (or girl) and slept at his (or her)  place .  Anyway I still think she's a tease !

Esta chica está batiendo todos los records de precocidad! Llega y a follar, como debe ser, eso sí, fuera del apartamento claro...aunque quizás sea esto mejor que la forma de actuar de Rita. Tan pronto...quizás podamos asistir en breves a alguna invitación masculina de esta chica a no ser que Rita vuelva a engancharla.

Creo que esta chica no va a tener tantos problemas de adaptación y de mostrar a cámara si Rita está fuera del apartamento por las noches y la payasa de Nora la respeta.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Well Milana is fitting right in. Two days in the apartment and no nights. RLC might as well change the name back to Guest Room.

it's time to admit once and for all, that this apartment has become a mirage. It was set up to increase the number of premium subscribers. Beautiful girls who are exposed far Ground floor in free mode and provides showers show in the bathroom upstairs.

Well Milana is fitting right in. Two days in the apartment and no nights. RLC might as well change the name back to Guest Room.

it's time to admit once and for all, that this apartment has become a mirage. It was set up to increase the number of premium subscribers. Beautiful girls who are exposed far Ground floor in free mode and provides showers show in the bathroom upstairs.

Have to agree with that

Milana in at 1245p looking like something the cat dragged in. Rita came in from nude sunbathing on balcony and they immediately went to some hidden place. No Nora yet. Right now in Rita's room laughing and looking at phone. Now back to the balcony for both. They have been seen inside apartment for about fifteen minutes since yesterday. Gardien you hit the nail on the head, this place is a mirage. Know I shouldn't be bitching, but damn!

LOL, Rita was in kitchen,door bell rang and now apartment is under maintenance. Guess they showed me not to be bitching!

This really is absurd. I now believe that whoever controls the feeds from this apartment often takes them offline at "strategic" times - usually when something good has just started or is just about to start. This has happened far too often (only with this apartment) where the timing was perfect to guarantee the subscribers would get pissed off. It can't be coincidence every time. They are playing games with us.  >:(