New Girl Milana

Guest bobbyjoe

I think we are seeing some "grooming" going on I am just not sure who is being groomed, us or them. Each day we are watching the behavior of Nora and Milana moving in a more friendly direction. The notion of manipulation by RLC for hits and membership has been mentioned. That may be but something else is going on as well. The body language cannot be denied. Both are accepting of each other's subtle advances. Touches here, peeks there. Directed smiles....returned. Sudden comfort of nudity around each other and less concern with the cameras. I believe something significant will happen by this weekend. If not then, after Rita leaves. Will it happen in our view? I am wondering if Nora is willing to cross the line and have Kiko see it on the Internet or maybe tell him beforehand?  I don't know what is happening but I bit the hook and am having fun watching!

nora is not lesbian,milana and nora just play with us,nothing happen later,you will see

but the nora's tactic have work,j'm sure many guys have suscribe this night.

j wait nothing with the relation nora/milana,j take just pleasure to see milana take shower,doing make up,dressed and see the sleeping beauty face

I think we are seeing some "grooming" going on I am just not sure who is being groomed, us or them. Each day we are watching the behavior of Nora and Milana moving in a more friendly direction. The notion of manipulation by RLC for hits and membership has been mentioned. That may be but something else is going on as well. The body language cannot be denied. Both are accepting of each other's subtle advances. Touches here, peeks there. Directed smiles....returned. Sudden comfort of nudity around each other and less concern with the cameras. I believe something significant will happen by this weekend. If not then, after Rita leaves. Will it happen in our view? I am wondering if Nora is willing to cross the line and have Kiko see it on the Internet or maybe tell him beforehand?  I don't know what is happening but I bit the hook and am having fun watching!

nora is not lesbian,milana and nora just play with us,nothing happen later,you will see

j wait nothing with the relation nora/milana,j take just pleasure to see milana take shower,doing make up,dressed and see the sleeping beauty face

I know that Nora is not a lesbian because I've only seen her fuck with Kiko, only, that does not mean that you have curiosity or not, I think that now it was almost tontear even with Kamila. Nora behavior has changed a lot over time, and with the change of apartment, she shows more uninhibited, not to say that the vi never masturbate in the other apartment, and much less no blankets... something has changed on it, who knows... and by Milana, I am convinced that likes women and I could say that Nora likes who is a marketing operation? Everything can be... This is what you have this apartment, all questions unresolved companion!

milana just finish a little masturbation but completly under cover,no see face  and no move too

but j have hear big respiration and a quick little moon

It's possible, but I didn't see any movement either. She is still under the covers though.

I was watching too and think it's possible she came. But, if so, it was the least movement and the least sound I have ever witnessed from a woman during orgasm.

If I hadn't actually seen her duck beneath the covers and  been able to see the light from the smart phone, I would have never thought she was doing anything. It sure wasn't worth the time I put in to it from my perspective.

I sure hope that if she and Nora do get it on, she will let loose more. Let's hope so. So far, she's really surprised me a couple times with the nudity she's been willing to show while with Nora.

BTW - the session in the tub with Nora was hot, hot, hot. I didn't know just how far they would go. That's a nice thing to ponder.

I know that Nora is not a lesbian because I've only seen her fuck with Kiko, only, that does not mean that you have curiosity or not, I think that now it was almost tontear even with Kamila. Nora behavior has changed a lot over time, and with the change of apartment, she shows more uninhibited, not to say that the vi never masturbate in the other apartment, and much less no blankets... something has changed on it, who knows... and by Milana, I am convinced that likes women and I could say that Nora likes who is a marketing operation? Everything can be... This is what you have this apartment, all questions unresolved companion!

With the way they were behaving in the tub almost makes me think Nora is bi-curious. I think after Ritas departure in the next couple days and these two girls alone, we'll see some interesting stuff develop before the next one arrives replacing Rita.

With the way they were behaving in the tub almost makes me think Nora is bi-curious. I think after Ritas departure in the next couple days and these two girls alone, we'll see some interesting stuff develop before the next one arrives replacing Rita.

I'm just curious. Why do you think that Rita has to be gone for them to take the next step in whatever their relationship will wind up being? I think somebody else mentioned that too. I really don't think Rita's presence has anything to do with whether Milana and Nora have sex. It didn't stop them either time they showered together and it sure didn't seem to matter to them last night.  :)  I  don't think Rita's replacement will have any effect either.

They don't need Rita's approval or that of any new girl that might arrive. I honestly don't think it matters to either of them. They're both grown women and can do whatever they want. The only possible stumbling block might be Kiko (if he and Nora really are married). He might be against it and that might matter to Nora. But, I really would be surprised since he doesn't live there year round. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Here's hoping they start having more fun together! We'll be the beneficiaries which is great from my standpoint.  ;D

I myself think nora is getting girls kicked out or making it so hard they just leave. and the same will happen to miliana also in time. until it will end up being just her and kiko.

If it comes down to just Nora and Kiko again. I'll watch a different apartment.

Kiko is about as useless as tits on a boar hog. He shows up for one thing only and that's to bust a nut and eat.

i think nora doing what she did yesturday was to get her (Milana) used to the cameras and letting her shyness go.but all the post i read alot of it makes sence.but the body language of Milana says alot when shes around nora or rita and by the way she looks at them from the corner of her eyes like shes saying im want nora or rita so i can devour them.another thing i noticed she wasnt on the phone that much when she was watching the movie with nora and when shes with rita she always on that phone.

did you all see the way Milana was looking at Noras legs and ass when they were on the couch. She really wants a piece of her.Every chance she got she shifted her eyes to Noras legs

I was wondering who else noticed that. She always steals glances of Nora and Rita, but yesterday it was really much more obvious. It's like she really had "the hots" for Nora and couldn't keep her eyes off her (especially her crotch, ha ha).

However, even with that being so obvious, I sure didn't expect the bath they took together. Wow! Who initiated that? I had to break from watching to take care of something and when I got back, they were already in the tub. I'd have loved to see how the whole thing got started. Did Nora or Milana get the ball rolling on that?