New Girl Milana

Before people get excited. Milana is not yet back so it's highly unlikely she was doing anything in the apartment last night. Nora, Kiko and Coco were doing the dancing. Afterwards Coco went to her bedroom and Nora/Kiko to theirs and there was no sex (or I missed it when zapping).

The big question is :  Will Miliana ever come back to RLC  ?  She said she would return to stay with her boyfriend in Spain ;  But back to  RLC ?  I doubt it.

The big question is :  Will Miliana ever come back to RLC  ?  She said she would return to stay with her boyfriend in Spain ;  But back to  RLC ?  I doubt it.

We can't know for sure but I am hopeful. I only heard her saying she would be gone for a while (11 days I think she said) but nothing on where she would live, and RLC still has her listed as living in the apartment. Besides, she seemed to be opening up to the cameras, more nudity and sex above the covers if it wasn't because of the guy, so I believe she wouldn't mind going back here.

So, that was Coco dancing with Kiko and Nora with the laptop sitting down most of the time.

Sorry for the confusion re: Milana

Thanks for the pictures of the dancing by Hiddenwood on the other page.

Kiko seemed to like dancing with Coco, and Nora did not object.

Coco is also an acrobat  -- note the picture of her doing a flipover the sofa. She was hot last night.

We need a video of the dance action to really appreciate it.

so she arrived dumped her suitcase in the middle of the room and rushed to fuck her boy  ::)

>:( >:(Tiene que recuperar los dias que ha estado fuera por tanto cuando llege al apartamento vendra bien servida ( follada ).No esperemos nada en el apartamento.

Guest bobbyjoe

ils sont tous à table en ce moment et même en mangeant,milana et coco lachent pas leur  telephone portable,

elle est bien triste cette generation quand je vois çà