New Girl Milana

Bummed that I missed that. It's a good sign though. I know that Nora was getting a lot of shit about being the one that is ruining the house, but in my opinion, Rita has been the bigger problem. Hopefully, Nora and Milana making a connection will loosen Milana up a bit.

i am a little skeptic though i feel these pics may be dubbed . with the computer age it may be posable that the pics r not real . if the where there would b more in the pic section and a video would be up by now . i don't know what to believe any more.

i am a little skeptic though i feel these pics may be dubbed . with the computer age it may be posable that the pics r not real . if the where there would b more in the pic section and a video would be up by now . i don't know what to believe any more.

And just when everyone was happy you spoiled their fun lol.Mine too :P I have to admit im starting to think they are fake now you planted doubts in my mind

And just when everyone was happy you spoiled their fun lol.Mine too :P I have to admit im starting to think they are fake now you planted doubts in my mind

the look of milana'm movements nora !!! I am amazed that shower pa, but I think it is real !!! ;) :o

I think that they may be real, but I also don't understand why there would only be three pics and not all the pics from start to finish.  Even if I was still a paying member of RLC I would have missed this show and because I don't record or take pics, you CC guys are all I've got for times when I miss stuff like this.  Please post some more pics of the shower scene...thank you!!

There has got to be more than 3 pictures!  Come on euromike or somrbody.....show the start to finish for us that can't get the upstairs view :)

Lol. you know I got to go to sleep sometimes,I went out to the club last night,so I was asleep when all of this supposedly went down,I hope someone can be kind enough to send me more photos or videos of this if it really did happen,especially since I know that there are countless freeloaders who log into CC just to download stuff that I put up without so much as a "thank you. 8) 8)

There has got to be more than 3 pictures!  Come on euromike or somrbody.....show the start to finish for us that can't get the upstairs view :)

Lol. you know I got to go to sleep sometimes,I went out to the club last night,so I was asleep when all of this supposedly went down,I hope someone can be kind enough to send me more photos or videos of this if it really did happen,especially since I know that there are countless freeloaders who log into CC just to download stuff that I put up without so much as a "thank you. 8) 8)

euromike you know I appreciate all the great photos you bring to CC!!  Without you and a few other's I would be lost with RLC.  Keep up the great work and thank you for all you do!!  I hope you had a great time at the club and maybe some of the other great picture posters will come through for us all...

No, they're real. I actually saw the whole shower scene when it happened. I was very surprised to say the least. Nora was genuinely surprised when Milana walked right in like it was the most natural thing in the world.

You have a PM euromike  ;)