On Maintenance

There was a maintenance phase today. They changed the angle of the living room cam.

Last week Carina & Sabrina had a visit from a nerdy guy with a ladder. He changed on cam angle in the bathroom. There was no maintenance break.

To me it seems they are changing out cams when they go under maintenance and are installing new wide angle lense cams,i'm not sure if that's what it is,or slightly changing the cam angles.Whatever it is,the cams seem better to me.

To me it seems they are changing out cams when they go under maintenance and are installing new wide angle lense cams,i'm not sure if that's what it is,or slightly changing the cam angles.Whatever it is,the cams seem better to me.

The Living Room cam was moved to a better location.

I'll have to wait until daylight to check this out, but they may have moved it to comply with privacy laws that would prohibit seeing other people outside of the apartment. In the previous location, you could see quite a bit outside, through the kitchen window, but that may have been fixed with this new location.

Some camera angles may be selected to prevent being able to identify the location of the apartment by being able to see landmarks outside.