autist?

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

Mon ami je vis en Russie depuis 17 ans . comme je te le dis eau est gratuite depuis toujours

seulement celle ci ,non buvable et souvent brune...regarde le rideau de douche chez demid et tu comprendras

il y aussi pas les impots locaux....etc...

Le gaz est un prix derisoir, bref si tu as des questions sur la russie, je veux bien y repondre.

mais bon le salaire est autre aussi...

d'accord,c'est interessant tout çà,j'irais pas vivre en russie pour autant,l'hiver est trop long là bas et trop froid.donc au final si tu veux de l'eau potable,tu est obligé d'en acheter en bouteille donc tu va quand même payer au final tant dis qu'en france,moi perso je bois l'eau du robiner avec du sirop,c'est très bien.

j'avais pas créer ce topic pour çà à la base mais c'est toujours interessant d'apprendre des choses dans les autres pays.

les salaires sont moins élevés je pense aussi qu'en europe de l'ouest donc au final même si le gaz est pas cher,l'eau gratuite,pas d'impôt locaux,est-ce que le niveau de vie reste convenable?pas sûr après tout depend si tu a un bon salaire ou pas,y-a pas de secret,c'est partout pareil.

gerard depardieu lui il s'en fou que l'eau soit gratuite,il tourne au vin rouge,lol

Guest bobbyjoe

une chose est sure vaness,c'est agreable de parler avec toi contrairement à d'autres qui cherchent constament le conflit sur ce forum,

j'ai decider de plus leur adresser la parole,j'ai plus de temps à perdre avec eux,çà sera plus simple.

ENGLISH WOULD BE NICE, SINCE ITS AN ENGLISH SITE, YA THINK ?

I suggest you read this, newbie... Number 1 under guidelines and suggestions, in particular.

http://camcaps.net/read-me/rules!/msg112284/#msg112284

Did you read it, grandpa? ::)

"Yes, use it [English] if you can. Otherwise, use translators when addressing others"

I agree with the "newbie". ;)

I don't mind that you agree with sixfive... and  I don't mind that you disagree with me... and I don't even mind you called me grandpa, even though your use was sarcastic.  What I did mind the most, was the "tone" of sixfive's comment.  I felt it was disrespectful... and his opinion could have been presented in a more adult manner. 

And I think you've overlooked the first sentence in your desire to chastise me.

When you respond to this, please be respectful and adult in your answer.

assuming you use chrome....

right click anywhere on the page and choose "translate to english"

much easier then complaining about the rest of the world....  ;)

There is also a Google Translate right underneath the Dirty Bin Uploader at the bottom of the page of CC's.

assuming you use chrome....

right click anywhere on the page and choose "translate to english"

much easier then complaining about the rest of the world....  ;)

There is also a Google Translate right underneath the Dirty Bin Uploader at the bottom of the page of CC's.

I think the Google Translate is meant to be used by non-english speaking persons... there isn't an english language option.

There is a trick to it. First translate into any language. Then you tell it to translate again and the English button is there. Hit it and it translates everything into English.