Nora and Milana in the bath....NOW

Guest AKA:norafan77

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might check voyeurtube.cc for a vid  ;)

Thanks for the heads up  :) even if nothing happens,i think it is just a start on these two getting comfortable with each other which could lead to better times,but i don't like to speculate.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Rita est folle de rage, parce que Nora a occupé la salle de bain, une fois Rita a utiliser sa couleur de cheveux, qui ne doit pas rester un certain temps, elle doit les laver.

Wow, C'est hard la vengeance

Although many Nora has not always been appreciated, I have always liked. Cleans, washes the system from home to do it while the other roommates are busy rarely. In my opinion the current intimacy with Milana is nothing but profound friendship female; I would be happy-very happily mistaken.

I am starting to get a feeling that this (RLC) is really just a game (script) lead by Nora (perhapse Kiko). I mean 1st they were in bath and right after that alle the emotions were gone and they were downstairs checking their phones (probably reading this message as well). Just observe to see how they are reading something similar because they are all the time showing their phone to each other and laughing.

WHAT A WAIST OF MY MONEY AND MY TIME :(