Nora and Milana in the bath....NOW

Guest AKA:norafan77

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Told you it was a marketing stunt. WOW

If its a marketing stunt I'm not sure how its going to generate more business for RLC - its on a paid for premium channel which only subscribed premium members can access.  The only publicity they will get is on CC and videos/pictures will be removed by order of RLC.

However - for my money there is something odd going on.  All through Nora's marathon solo session yesterday she was checking something on her mobile phone every few minutes and changing what she was doing.  Apart from that Nora's behaviour, for us long-term devotees is getting more and more out of character from what we know of her past and present

Tonight - after the fun, they are checking something again.

I simply float the idea that there is perhaps another agenda here - are they actually being told what to do, not necessarily by RLC?

Who cares if it was a marketing stunt or not we got to see some really hot. It was a lot better than watching them stare at their phones.

I couldn't agree with you more.....

Guest AKA:norafan77

Unfortunately I think KacKac phoned Nora and put an end to the fun  :'(

Indeed and poor Rita had to stay on her own in her room :(

We need a bigger bath in that apartment so that everyone can join in. What about Kiko, I'm sure he would enjoy it too if he was there :)

You just had to fuck up the fantasy by mentioning Kiko,I'm not into guys so I don't want to hear about another dick,when i'm trying to focus on the ladies thank you ::) ::)

LOL

Check out Rita... I think she is watching on her laptop! lol

I wish someone could tell us definitively whether the girls can gain access to the RLC and CC sites. I've heard that RLC is blocked in Russia, but not in Spain. Does anyone know for sure one way or the other?

Check out Rita... I think she is watching on her laptop! lol

I wish someone could tell us definitively whether the girls can gain access to the RLC and CC sites. I've heard that RLC is blocked in Russia, but not in Spain. Does anyone know for sure one way or the other?

In Spain if there is access to both and I remember seeing pictures in the past by Nora viewing cameras in the old apartment. I heard tell someone the first days of Stefan (soul) he masturbated watching cameras of Leora apartment. Ruslan (Katya) became member of camcaps but for a short time (found you) and I've heard from more people in the area of Russia that have also been watching camcaps because RLC is forbidden in Russia but not camcaps.