Nora and Milana in the bath....NOW

Guest AKA:norafan77

Why is camcaps so slow?  >:(

Everyone accessing the same post.

Too many people jerking off to Milina and Nora bath pics/video at the same time,so it's clogging up the system,jack on jack off,maybe around 2am everyone should be tired and gone to bed by then. ;D ;D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out Rita... I think she is watching on her laptop! lol

I wish someone could tell us definitively whether the girls can gain access to the RLC and CC sites. I've heard that RLC is blocked in Russia, but not in Spain. Does anyone know for sure one way or the other?

In Spain if there is access to both and I remember seeing pictures in the past by Nora viewing cameras in the old apartment. I heard tell someone the first days of Stefan (soul) he masturbated watching cameras of Leora apartment. Ruslan (Katya) became member of camcaps but for a short time (found you) and I've heard from more people in the area of Russia that have also been watching camcaps because RLC is forbidden in Russia but not camcaps.

If Russians really want to watch RLC all they need is an application called Tunnel Bear and they can make their IP look like they're from another Country.

Milana - Nora Shower

Long version  ;)

(bc.vc Link Removed).

WTF is this Premium Password BS.

I didn't get that. I clicked the "Download on Slow Speed" link on the Letitbit site, then had to enter a captcha to start the download.

Milana - Nora Shower

Long version  ;)

(bc.vc Link Removed).

I didn't get that. I clicked the "Download on Slow Speed" link on the Letitbit site, then had to enter a captcha to start the download.

I'll try it again and see what happens.  Got it this time.  My eyes are getting bad, I didn't see the slow thingy in the upper right of the page.  My apologies.    I clicked the captcha button but it stayed blank.I'll try it a little bit later on.

Milana - Nora Shower

Long version  ;)

(bc.vc Link Removed).

I'll try it again and see what happens.  Got it this time.  My eyes are getting bad, I didn't see the slow thingy in the upper right of the page.  My apologies.    I clicked the captcha button but it stayed blank.I'll try it a little bit later on.

I managed to download it. Give slow speed, then click the Green download box and it will go a captcha, you write it and it will go save as... but I think now that it is not worth, they are 14, 9 MG and takes an eternity to download. I have not seen it yet, but I doubt that being 14, 9 MG is the long version.

Milana - Nora Shower

Long version  ;)

(bc.vc Link Removed).

I managed to download it. Give slow speed, then click the Green download box and it will go a captcha, you write it and it will go save as... but I think now that it is not worth, they are 14, 9 MG and takes an eternity to download. I have not seen it yet, but I doubt that being 14, 9 MG is the long version.

I downloaded one from a different source and it's 15.4MB with a runtime of 7m 55sec.

It's in the video thread or the attachment center.  There should be a longer version of it and it will likely appear by tomorrow.

Milana - Nora Shower

Long version  ;)

(bc.vc Link Removed).

I downloaded one from a different source and it's 15.4MB with a runtime of 7m 55sec.

It's in the video thread or the attachment center.  There should be a longer version of it and it will likely appear by tomorrow.

Don't dowload... it's just make him to win money by all supports !!!!!

Milana - Nora Shower

Long version  ;)

(bc.vc Link Removed).

Don't dowload... it's just make him to win money by all supports !!!!!

I figured that when I got to the page. I don't know how much they get for each click but it's likely just a jitney a click.