Nora and Milana in the bath....NOW

Guest AKA:norafan77

Guest Ange_Gardien

Tellement folle de rage, je parie que Rita se prépare pour sortir ce soir

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting to get a feeling that this (RLC) is really just a game (script) lead by Nora (perhapse Kiko). I mean 1st they were in bath and right after that alle the emotions were gone and they were downstairs checking their phones (probably reading this message as well). Just observe to see how they are reading something similar because they are all the time showing their phone to each other and laughing.

WHAT A WAIST OF MY MONEY AND MY TIME :(

Just when it has fallen Nora he has been called by phone and it has become to rise. After it has downloaded and the two have been to look at laptop... surely publications. This is more than a marketing product, you get to thinking that it is a scam...

Milana is a submissive... She knows that the best place is at the foot of the Queen! Nora slams fingers, and milana obeys! She is constantly in the process of viewing his Queen from the corner of the eye, and in the bath, she was not washing the, she caressed! When nora is upset against rita, milana declined eyes! Milana is a pretty girl but opportunistic, and I repeat, submitted... ;)

Told you it was a marketing stunt. WOW

If its a marketing stunt then I'm not sure how its going to generate more business for RLC - its on a paid for premium channel which only subscribed premium members can access.  The only publicity they will get is on CC and videos/pictures will be removed by order of RLC.

However - for my money there is something strange going on.  Apart from that Nora's behaviour, for us long-term devotees, is getting more and more out of character from what we know of her past and present.

All through Nora's marathon solo session yesterday she was checking something on her mobile phone every few minutes and changing what she was doing.

Tonight - after the fun, they are checking something again.

I simply float the idea that there is perhaps another agenda here - are they actually being told what to do, not necessarily by RLC?

Told you it was a marketing stunt. WOW

If its a marketing stunt I'm not sure how its going to generate more business for RLC - its on a paid for premium channel which only subscribed premium members can access.  The only publicity they will get is on CC and videos/pictures will be removed by order of RLC.

However - for my money there is something odd going on.  All through Nora's marathon solo session yesterday she was checking something on her mobile phone every few minutes and changing what she was doing.  Apart from that Nora's behaviour, for us long-term devotees is getting more and more out of character from what we know of her past and present

Tonight - after the fun, they are checking something again.

I simply float the idea that there is perhaps another agenda here - are they actually being told what to do, not necessarily by RLC?

Who cares if it was a marketing stunt or not we got to see some really hot. It was a lot better than watching them stare at their phones.