Bad news from the Doctor

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to add my support to you Longduckdong. The others supporting you have said it all. Enjoy every moment. Continue to enjoy every single second of life with your friends and family. I hope you succeed in fulfilling everyone of the things on your bucket list.

There are many bad things in this world but there are also many wonderful and wondrous things too. I hope you enjoy all that is wonderful whilst giving that disease a great fight.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Many well wishes and prayers headed your way. I have a friend as well as my step daughter that has chronic pancreatitus  that could very well turn into cancer.

Hope you have plenty of time to finish off your bucket list and way beyond that.

Although we do not know one another I would gladly call you my friend. Anytime and I mean anytime you need to talk I would be happy to be there for you. I mean that sincerely.

Thank you Admin for doing what you have done.

Sincerely,

William

May you be at peace today and have strength for what tomorrow holds.  God bless and may His miracle of healing descend upon you and your family.

Take care.

LDD...

Sad to hear such bad news.  My prayers are with you and your family. 

You've always struck me as one of the most optimistic people here on CC, so I hope you can maintain that kind of an outlook.  And, I hope you scratch off all the things on your bucket list... and then some.

Guest stuckinabasement

go forth and do what you have to do, man, as much as you can. 

i shall use your experience as an inspiration to make the most of each moment in my own life.  nobody knows when what might come.

I've been thinking of your post today, it got under my skin.

I've had cancer, went through some shit for a few years, ended up well.  Got lucky.

I know it is not the picture they gave you, nor I want to break your balls with "I did this".

I just want to say that after the first few days/weeks to get used to the idea, I got to an unexpected point in which I made a balance of what I had so far from life, and found out the balance was really positive. 

Thus I told myself "if I gotta leave the table, better do it while I am winning and with no major regrets".

And it was a serenity bringing thought.

All this to say, I am sorry and I wish I could do something more than this.

Stay positive and be energetic. 

My thoughts are somewhere near you.