Profile updates

I'm not a paid member anymore, either.  Maybe when we're returned to paid membership status the Attachment Center will return.

Once we all get the status back as paid the attachment center will be there as you have to be a paid member in order to see it.

I'm not a paid member anymore, either.  Maybe when we're returned to paid membership status the Attachment Center will return.

Once we all get the status back as paid the attachment center will be there as you have to be a paid member in order to see it.

Any further updates on paid status or attachment centre yet for anyone?

Not yet.

Not yet.

I sent a second request today and as you can see, nada.  I wouldn't be surprised if they're afraid to mess around with the code for fear of bringing the site down again. It looks like they are going to proceed very cautiously.