Veronica & Lucas are moving

Masturbation party??? I am sure we would all get very bored after watching that every night/day of the week ;D

I think it is pretty good having so much diversity, although the majority of us would prefer to see the appartments filed with russian models doing everything that we dream of, but, as I said before, I think we would all get pretty bored pretty quick. Watching so much diversity does give you the feeling that you are indeed watching real life... fat ones, skinny ones, boring, exciting, timid, feisty, shy and forthcoming... and thats just talking about the males haha.. LOL  ;D

Veronica & Lucas hurry the fuck up and get the hell out. if they put 2 snails in there it would be better than you two

Two snails would also pack & move out faster.

Amen. Those boxes have been sitting around for days. I don't understand why RLC just doesn't take them offline.  And...  why we're still talking about the couple. Argh!

Veronica & Lucas hurry the fuck up and get the hell out. if they put 2 snails in there it would be better than you two

Two snails would also pack & move out faster.

Amen. Those boxes have been sitting around for days. I don't understand why RLC just doesn't take them offline.  And...  why we're still talking about the couple. Argh!

hahaha! yeah I know but still they take a long time to pack things up and leave. Unless they are taking the whole apartment with them!!  ;D  :P