Veronica & Lucas are moving

Guest bobbyjoe

if rlc want save this appartment and put new tenant after veronica/lucas,

it's important change all the cameras and some positions too,if rlc change nothing and

put just new tenant like that,j'm not interesting

Are y'all sure they are leaving?  I know I see packing boxes and everything but if you look around the apartment it doesn't look like they have packed anything lol.  What is going on with this apartment?

I was thinking the same thing but if you were here when they moved in,it was the same way.they brought all their belongings in but took them awhile to get it all unpacked and put in place.

i don't know but maybe they have to the end of the month before they have to leave.

Are y'all sure they are leaving?  I know I see packing boxes and everything but if you look around the apartment it doesn't look like they have packed anything lol.  What is going on with this apartment?

I was thinking the same thing but if you were here when they moved in,it was the same way.they brought all their belongings in but took them awhile to get it all unpacked and put in place.

i don't know but maybe they have to the end of the month before they have to leave.

To not leave room in your entire stay and always with the same clothes, in the case of Lucas naked all day, many packing boxes. This is the longest and most desired RLC farewell. To be already!

To not leave room in your entire stay and always with the same clothes, in the case of Lucas naked all day, many packing boxes. This is the longest and most desired RLC farewell. To be already!

One thing for certain. The Happy Trails song won't be played for this couple.  LOL

These two are the slowest people on earth.

They didn't come in with hardly anything and it takes forever to get rid of them.

Usually when most people move, they pack and then get the fuck out and go somewhere else.

Alina & Anton were mostly packed in two days.  Veronica and Lucas have been at it for almost 3 weeks now  and they still are not gone.

Come on RLC quit torturing us and shut their cams off.

I have not watched these two for long, but with the little I have seen I an surprised that they made it onto  rlc. The woman seems very matronly and camera shy, and the couple does not make much of an effort. I guess we are here for Real life cams and some will inevitably be duds. Best of luck to both of them.

I got a email saying that they was leaving. so I say GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY.

One thing for certain. The Happy Trails song won't be played for this couple.  LOL