Carina & Sabrina Pictures - Split #1

away from me the urge to criticize you, who share a lot .... just an example of what a single screenshot, and that should be all screenshots posted on cc, since it will simply post what we capture !!! I wonder every day why catches are also posted rotten? !!! I sometimes feel that some work to post the worst screenshots, fuzzy and full of beans, while the original is very good !!!!

I should increase my screen resolution a bit then I won't have to zoom my pics.  800x600 should work for me then instead of the 480x360  I currently use now.

I don't mind being criticized. That's how I learn to improve things.

ocam ;)

What does ocam mean?

logiciel gratuit de capture d'écran vidéo et photo, simple d'utilisation et vraiment pratique, qui donne les résultats au dessus!!!

freeware video screen capture and photo, simple to use and very convenient, which gives the results above !!! ;)

Thank you!  Where might be the best place to get this program?

Just have to Google Ocam  and it will have a link to their site.  Then the download will link you to Download.com to get the download which should download automatically from that site.

I would also strongly recommend that you Google OCam reviews. Thre are some cons to this program that you may not like, such as in app advertisements. Free program, but there's a reason.

The only thing I get from it is when I close the application it pops up a webpage which is a nuisance.

away from me the urge to criticize you, who share a lot .... just an example of what a single screenshot, and that should be all screenshots posted on cc, since it will simply post what we capture !!! I wonder every day why catches are also posted rotten? !!! I sometimes feel that some work to post the worst screenshots, fuzzy and full of beans, while the original is very good !!!!

I should increase my screen resolution a bit then I won't have to zoom my pics.  800x600 should work for me then instead of the 480x360  I currently use now.

I don't mind being criticized. That's how I learn to improve things.

ocam ;)

What does ocam mean?

logiciel gratuit de capture d'écran vidéo et photo, simple d'utilisation et vraiment pratique, qui donne les résultats au dessus!!!

freeware video screen capture and photo, simple to use and very convenient, which gives the results above !!! ;)

Thank you!  Where might be the best place to get this program?

Just have to Google Ocam  and it will have a link to their site.  Then the download will link you to Download.com to get the download which should download automatically from that site.

I would also strongly recommend that you Google OCam reviews. Thre are some cons to this program that you may not like, such as in app advertisements. Free program, but there's a reason.

The only thing I get from it is when I close the application it pops up a webpage which is a nuisance.

Yes me too. which is not too annoying .... otherwise no advertising problem. the only concern with ocam is that the updates of the software are required, and we are left with a pub ocam under the control screen. to summarize, the use of daily ocam is easy and worry free !! it is turned on and capture photos and videos with no problem !!!