OMG! Lev is NOT using his iPad!!!!!! - thread

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone give me a rational explanation for why they watch TV on Lev's iPad (when they are snuggling on the sofa) instead of on the big screen TV that is on the wall in front of the sofa in the living room? I know the big screen TV works because I have seen it on every once in a while (usually when Lev is out of the apartment).

Can anyone give me a rational explanation for why they watch TV on Lev's iPad (when they are snuggling on the sofa) instead of on the big screen TV that is on the wall in front of the sofa in the living room? I know the big screen TV works because I have seen it on every once in a while (usually when Lev is out of the apartment).

Could be they're watching movies... maybe the Russian equivalent of Netflix... or some content that isn't available on their TV.

:)

Could be they're watching movies... maybe the Russian equivalent of Netflix... or some content that isn't available on their TV.

I think Russians are fairly limited on the Television Stations  They do more streaming than watching the news.

I think Russians are fairly limited on the Television Stations  They do more streaming than watching the news.

That's for the info. I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, he just put his iPad down, and is snuggling under a blanket in the living room...

Edit:  after some playful grab-ass under the blanket, he either can't get it up, or she is not interested at this time, out comes the iPad... :P