Attention RLC Administrators

Guest Mac867309

Guest Mac867309

I know you are concerned about your pictures and videos getting recorded and posted on this website by your members.  I would suggest lowering your prices a little bit at a time until you maximize profits.  $29.95 / month is too much for most and most would rather live with the occasional peep show.  Another thing you can do is find some way to get us a translation of the dialog.  Most of your customers don't speak russian or Spanish and are interested in relationships just as much as the occasional sexual moments. 

I know you are concerned about your pictures and videos getting recorded and posted on this website by your members.  I would suggest lowering your prices a little bit at a time until you maximize profits.  $29.95 / month is too much for most and most would rather live with the occasional peep show.  Another thing you can do is find some way to get us a translation of the dialog.  Most of your customers don't speak russian or Spanish and are interested in relationships just as much as the occasional sexual moments.

You had to drive to REALLIFECAM.COM, we are the headache of them!

Hey, Mac...good post.  I agree with part of it, at least.

I also think RLC's subscription fee is too much and that they would have more subscribers if they lowered it.  They would certainly increase their profits if they did.

The translation thing, though...I don't think it's really possible.  I mean, what should they do?  Have a translator or two on hand to dub the voices in real time?  And what language do you want them to translate into?  Or do you think they should publish a written transcript of a couple talking about what they want for dinner?

Anyway, those are my thoughts.  I know RLC reads CamCaps...let's just hope they read your suggestions.

There are programs available. YouTube has an audio translator that will caption what it can understand, so the technology is there for a website.

I haven't seen anything that really works we can add on our end yet. Perhaps some member is more knowledgeable.

Guest Mac867309

Yeah, I know RLC doesn't run this site, but honestly, they watch this site and I am sure they read the comments on here before they would ever see a suggestion email on their site.  I would love to pay for this, but no chance I will pay $29.95 for something like this.  I can just watch big Brother after dark and pay a ton less and its in English.  You charge $5 or Maybe (on the fence with $10) and I would do it but if you are paying $29.95 you fit into 2 categories.  1. you are wealthy and you don't care.  2.  You have a problem!  Bring the price down and you will see a lot of business!