Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest watcher

Well.  Looks like I won't get a video of Olga taking a bath...at least not soon.

Sergey woke up with a hard on...started rubbing and stroking on her...she avoided the moves...finally got up, brushed her teeth, got dressed and left.

sigh...

I wonder if she went to see lina and mark and got her hair done there? ;)

All the women who see them have that hair. ;D

Guest JoJoGunne1

I woke up this morning (my time) to find Olga back in the apartment.  The two of them didn't seem to be relating to each other very well, but at times they did talk to each other.  Mostly, though, they ignored each other.  Eventually, she took a bath (YEAH!!) and put on a negligee.  She is now putting on nail polish while sitting next to Sergey, who is on the computer.  They are, at least, talking and smiling.  I suspect they will be having sex tonight.

I got videos of the bath and am in the process of uploading to Mediafire.  I'll post them later.

i just dont understand how someone could play on a computer or ignore someone that looks and is dressed like that, baffles the mind, id tap that as much as humanly possible!

Guest LezVoyeur

i just dont understand how someone could play on a computer or ignore someone that looks and is dressed like that, baffles the mind, id tap that as much as humanly possible!

Give me half an hour with her... x

Guest JoJoGunne1

Sergey is pathetic.

Olga came back briefly yesterday.  They both left the apartment together.  He came back late...alone.  She hasn't been back.

And now...Sergey is left with weasel-face.  Poor sap.

Guest JoJoGunne1

She is back.  Looks like she is chatting online.  I do  like

her hair this way.

Yes...it looks like online chatting.  With Sergey not home, I wonder if someone she's talking to will convince her to show her tits. (not that it matters what Sergey thinks about anything) 

I'll be keeping my eye on her.

I like her hair this way, as well.  It's good she got rid of that ugly stuff she had attached to her head.