Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw her sign some sort of document earlier, maybe lease papers or maybe divorce but i dont think i ever saw rings on fingers

Oh no, that 's a bad scenario !

Well, if Olga has to leave, we need a new couple moving in ' cause Sergey seems unable to get another women very soon ! LOL

Well, if Olga has to leave, we need a new couple moving in ' cause Sergey seems unable to get another women very soon ! LOL

Lets hope the agreement was for both of them so if 1 goes they both go and a new couple comes in.

One,s that dont mind showing their bodies to the cams.

Lets hope the agreement was for both of them so if 1 goes they both go and a new couple comes in.

One,s that dont mind showing their bodies to the cams.

Good God...please...not another Gia!!

There were rumors that Evgeni is actually the webmaster of the entire site. Back in the days when all the kiddies were scripting their way into the site, they went by another name, which matched the site admin. If this is true, not a big change of them ever moving out I guess.

There were rumors that Evgeni is actually the webmaster of the entire site. Back in the days when all the kiddies were scripting their way into the site, they went by another name, which matched the site admin. If this is true, not a big change of them ever moving out I guess.

Well, if this bozo runs this website, then I hope he also reads this forum because I have a few words for him:

Get rid of Gia and Ian...or lay down the rules to them.  Tell them to show some skin...tell them to get rid of that damned screen in the bedroom...or tell them to pack up and move out.  Then you do a better job when selecting the next couple.

While you are at it, fix the damned cameras and IR lights in that apartment.  They are all screwed up.  Dude, do you realize that a light comes on in the the bathroom when the light in the WC is turned on?  What the fuck is that all about?  The cameras in the living/dining room area have almost useless  placement.

Two of your seven apartments are worthless.  You gonna fix this shit...or what?

Tell you what, Evgeni...Sergey...or whatever the fuck your name is, ask for suggestions on this forum about how to make your site better.  I think you'll get some useful answers.

This is some fucked up shit...worse than Gia's screen.

This is a beyond the door : use your imagination ! LOL !!!

You 're so damn right, Jo .