Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

what is wrong Jaropo Saying no?  If that is what you are saying then I do not agree with you.  She has every right to say no.

Have you ever had sex with someone when they where not in the mod.  It is not good sex.  You would be happier if you

used your hand.

I mean Katrina not happy.

Why is she not happy?

::)

Katrina spends too much time away from home.

No Eugeni looking approach.

They seem estranged.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this relationship is not going well.

But I have little data. It's an intuition.

Yes.  I agree their relationship is not going well.

This is what I see:

It all comes down to the sex.  Most of the time, he wants it...she doesn't.  When she gives in to him, she is left unsatisfied.

The result:  She avoids having sex with him much of the time.

One way she avoids him is to leave the apartment.  She spent much of the evening tonight with him at the computer.  Then she got a phone call, dressed and left.  He didn't look very happy.  Now, at 0130, he sits alone at the computer.  Other times she has been gone for more than 24 hours.

When he talks to her about it, she looks contrite, she snuggles with him on the couch, she pays attention to him...but when they go to bed, she turns her back to him.

I agree we don't know everything about their situation.  Maybe she has a job that calls her out at any hour of the day or night.  Or, maybe she's a prostitute and, getting so much sex at her work, she has no desire for sex when she's not working.  I don't know.

But I can see that Sergey is not happy.  I can see that when he asks for sex...she does not give it.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trouble in paradise.

they look like they are breaking up... crying, moping around...

anyone have sound?

I can hear bits and pieces by opening a screen with the bedroom cam and turning my volume up to max...not that I can understand a word they are saying.

Sergey back in front room arms crossed olga head down she crying a bit still not spoke yet.

If they make up tonight which i doubt they will be at it like rabbits....

You can sense the coldness between them right now.

cannot spend time in the same room as each other now olga has left room. :-\

It's one in the morning; he's drinking alone and he has a head like a potato. 

Is it really so hard to believe she's left him?

It's one in the morning; he's drinking alone and he has a head like a potato. 

Is it really so hard to believe she's left him?

My impression...from watching earlier...is that she didn't "leave him", but that he "gave her the boot".  Of course, I don't understand what little I heard them saying then, so I could be wrong.

In any event, that video I posted of her bath earlier may be the last we get to see of her...or any other female in that apartment.  I don't really have much confidence that Sergey will find another woman.