tenants comportment

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

too many pics shared with pay cameras by some members here like "kzsjzkdjs" kill the natural

and change the comportment of rlc tenants,we have a perfect example with dasha/demid,the first month

was great with the dasha masturbations but demid have say to dasha stop that because he have  see caps of her on the web and now we have a couple practice the hidden sex under the cover and dasha

have stop her masturbation.

it's for that j'm not agree with the members here share pics with the pay cameras,with free cameras it's ok but not with pay cameras.

it's sure the all freeloaders have never suscribe rlc are happy for get pics here but if all  rlc members stop share pics everywhere on the web like kzs,maybe we will see more action with the tenants,it's my opinion

too many pics shared with pay cameras by some members here like "kzsjzkdjs" kill the natural

and change the comportment of rlc tenants,we have a perfect example with dasha/demid,the first month

was great with the dasha masturbations but demid have say to dasha stop that because he have  see caps of her on the web and now we have a couple practice the hidden sex under the cover and dasha

have stop her masturbation.

it's for that j'm not agree with the members here share pics with the pay cameras,with free cameras it's ok but not with pay cameras.

it's sure the all freeloaders have never suscribe rlc are happy for get pics here but if all  rlc members stop share pics everywhere on the web like kzs,maybe we will see more action with the tenants,it's my opinion

Sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you.  I've seen them masturbate in the free cam areas several times, not just the paid cam areas!  Plus, don't think that when they signed that dotted line that they didn't know what there were getting in to with the pics being taken.  That is all part of it..  Just my .02

Guest bobbyjoe

ok,sometime she have start masturbate on free cams but for just after  moving on sofa in bedroom for finish her masturbation or play with the banana,

how you explain now they practice hidden sex under cover and dasha stopped masturbation?

for me there is relation between the pics was shared on the web and the changement of comportment with these two

frankly I do not agree !!! I do not think that what is broadcast, as long as it is rlc pictures, influenced participants !! they know what their participation included !!! the only way to see anything when you're banished, that is what the members sharing cc. share free cameras, it's nice but it's not the best !!! nora is increasingly naked on free cameras, even went kamila topless this morning, Nelly has sex in the living room, leora is always naked. nina and kira are also often nude in the dining room, etc ....

Guest bobbyjoe

frankly I do not agree !!! I do not think that what is broadcast, as long as it is rlc pictures, influenced participants !! they know what their participation included !!! the only way to see anything when you're banished, that is what the members sharing cc. share free cameras, it's nice but it's not the best !!! nora is increasingly naked on free cameras, even went kamila topless this morning, Nelly has sex in the living room, leora is always naked. nina and kira are also often nude in the dining room, etc ....

j agree for some couples it's not a problem walking nude or doing sex on cameras like alina/anton;nelly/bogdan;leora but for dasha/demid,j'm not agree,for they change comportment like that,there is good reason

j agree for some couples it's not a problem walking nude or doing sex on cameras like alina/anton;nelly/bogdan;leora but for dasha/demid,j'm not agree,for they change comportment like that,there is good reason

Too many peyote buttons if you ask me!!