Who hates Kiko and Nora and who loves them? They should go?

This is how I think it goes folks,Nora and Kiko are husband and wife,they lived together in their own apartment a long time ago on RLC,Nora is into Arts and literature,and dancing and music,Kiko is known for computers and drinking soup, I think he was a truck driver too if I remember correctly,they are both almost as smart as I am lol.

The owners of RLC when they wanted to start a new project in Barcelona they approached Nora and Kiko,especially Nora,because they are the only two old veteran tenants that were willing and smart enough,and also knew more about models and girls who work in that field,RLC trusts Nora and they trust her to take care of the girls and the apartment,they need someone to welcome them in,explain the rules,and also to show them the city,it's pretty easy to see that her being here is just like having a hostess job,only difference is you live were you work,I might not like Kiko but as long as /nora is in this apartment so will he,she may have already told the RLC owners that she needs her husband to stay with her whenever he wanted to,Nora is a big part of this puzzle,maybe she will get tired of doing this job and quit some day,but I think that the money is too good right now so maybe not.

Well this concludes my imaginary theory for today,I could be 100% correct or completely wrong,thanks for watching 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

This is how I think it goes folks,Nora and Kiko are husband and wife,they lived together in their own apartment a long time ago on RLC,Nora is into Arts and literature,and dancing and music,Kiko is known for computers and drinking soup, I think he was a truck driver too if I remember correctly,they are both almost as smart as I am lol.

The owners of RLC when they wanted to start a new project in Barcelona they approached Nora and Kiko,especially Nora,because they are the only two old veteran tenants that were willing and smart enough,and also knew more about models and girls who work in that field,RLC trusts Nora and they trust her to take care of the girls and the apartment,they need someone to welcome them in,explain the rules,and also to show them the city,it's pretty easy to see that her being here is just like having a hostess job,only difference is you live were you work,I might not like Kiko but as long as /nora is in this apartment so will he,she may have already told the RLC owners that she needs her husband to stay with her whenever he wanted to,Nora is a big part of this puzzle,maybe she will get tired of doing this job and quit some day,but I think that the money is too good right now so maybe not.

Well this concludes my imaginary theory for today,I could be 100% correct or completely wrong,thanks for watching 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

You're completely wrong this time LOL.  Who wouldn't want their job?  They don't have to do a damn thing but drink wine, eat a shit load of soup, go do artsy stuff, go to the beach, bitch about a little food scrap in the kitchen sink, take gay bubble baths together, spy on their guests, put the apartment in maintenance mode all the damn time and at the wrong times, and sleep more than any people I know, etc. etc. etc.  Who in this world wouldn't want that job!!

You're completely wrong this time LOL.  Who wouldn't want their job?  They don't have to do a damn thing but drink wine, eat a shit load of soup, go do artsy stuff, go to the beach, bitch about a little food scrap in the kitchen sink, take gay bubble baths together, spy on their guests, put the apartment in maintenance mode all the damn time and at the wrong times, and sleep more than any people I know, etc. etc. etc.  Who in this world wouldn't want that job!!

me !!! I prefried "island caretaker" !!! :D :D

I was enjoying the view watching Kamila when suddenly the killer's mood showed up.

I felt like an atomic bomb in my guts when I saw kiko and then Kamila left the living room.

That's why I technically and literally hate kiko everyday more.

I canceled my subscription to RLC and I won't subscribe again until he disappear.