Carla & Mario Videos

i didn't know that, i thought i was providing a public service.

If you were intending to have the video go to DirtyBin, it is a very welcome public service... which I applaud. 

It maybe that it did not work out as you intended because of DirtyBin being unavailable.  Perhaps you might want to go to another service... such as My Air Bridge... or wait until DirtyBin is back up and try again.

Also, I may be mistaken, but a DirtyBin upload can also go to the Attachment Center.  If one of CC's skilled uploaders could help me out here... by confirming or correcting me.

:)

i didn't know that, i thought i was providing a public service.

If you were intending to have the video go to DirtyBin, it is a very welcome public service... which I applaud. 

It maybe that it did not work out as you intended because of DirtyBin being unavailable.  Perhaps you might want to go to another service... such as My Air Bridge... or wait until DirtyBin is back up and try again.

Also, I may be mistaken, but a DirtyBin upload can also go to the Attachment Center.  If one of CC's skilled uploaders could help me out here... by confirming or correcting me.

:)

What I do is make an upload to Dirty Bin and another upload to the Attachment Center. Each one has to be done separate. With Dirty Bin files are kept there for 20 to 30 days after that they get removed. Only Premium Members get their files to stay permanently.  My Airbridge is fine to use but the link dies after 48 hours making the file no longer accessible.