Carla & Mario Videos

dont u guys think that carla is cheating on mario with someone else but kinda of long distance

That's a possibility I guess but I think her and Mario have a really open relationship. The other day when she and her friend were getting ready to go out they were trying on different outfits you'd typically see when a girl is out clubbing to pick up guys. Then when they were about to leave she grabbed her purse and put a pack of condoms and a fresh pair of panties in the bag. It could have been for her friend, but I'm not sure.

Finally the other day she and Mario were talking on Living Room 1 cam at the table so they were really close to the cam. I'm not fluent so I only picked up a few words that I pieced together, but it seemed like she was giving him a hard time about going home with an ugly girl or something. She was laughing and poking fun at him and said something like "You always find the ugly girl" and he replied with "That's why I date you" then they both started laughing and he started tickling her.

Keep in mind that I could have misheard it and the nuances of foreign languages are lost on me (I speak English as a main) but it seems that they are pretty ok with sleeping around.