Huge fight *Taya left the house for now*

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoth my friend =)

It is you who will explain this fight, this is all because of betrayal or because the party?

She told her friends about their (Y&T) internal problems and one of the friends, being drunk, tried to tell Yaric what he thought about that.

And also Yaric thinks that Katya (ah, ok Taya) has someone else and specifically has anal sex once a week :D

Yaric is a psycho, definitely.

However he apologized, yet still yelling at Katya.

She seems to be a young and very stupid girl, seriously.

Well this doesn't give Yaric the right to abuse her, of course.

>:( >:( >:( >:(Acabo de enviar como 6 e-mails, con imágenes incluidas, veremos si estos estafadores actúan contra estos maltratadores

If you sent pictures to RLC you can be banned, and they're going to do nothing as I said, the same thing happened with Isabel and Marcelo and zyoa and lev

If you sent pictures to RLC you can be banned, and they're going to do nothing as I said, the same thing happened with Isabel and Marcelo and zyoa and lev

I for one already emailed them, with pictures attached. I really couldn't care less if they banned me for taking pictures of domestic abuse, I have no intention of resubscribing to them if they let stuff like this go unpunished.

cela n'a rien à voir avec izabel et marcelo!!! izabel n'avait pas peur et était presque plus dangereuse que marcelo!!! ici, taya est terrorisée et craint de se prendre des coups!! si elle a aussi peur, c'est qu'elle y est déjà passer!!!! elle continue d'emballer, mais il lui interdit!!! :( :(

it has nothing to do with izabel and Marcelo !!! izabel was not afraid and was almost more dangerous than marcelo !!! Here, Taya is terrorized and afraid to take hits !! if she also fear is that it is already passing !!!! it continues to pack, but prohibits him !!! :( :(

I for one already emailed them, with pictures attached. I really couldn't care less if they banned me for taking pictures of domestic abuse, I have no intention of resubscribing to them if they let stuff like this go unpunished.

désolé pour toi, mais scooter a raison, rlc va te bannir..... :-\

She is stupidly staying whats wrong with Girls that do that, they say they love them so much they cant leave, that aint love its stupidity u cant love a person like that. And rlc have no legal right to ban people thats is sending rlc Pictures of what happened, because it is a civil right to report illegal actions and prove it. They can only ban if that person was the same that posted them online. so if they ban u for sending them Pictures of illegal actions, take their as to Court they will lose.

If rlc does nothing about this its stupid first people reported seeing drugs on the party they had and now this violence from him, it is not acceptable.

>:( >:( >:( >:(Acabo de enviar como 6 e-mails, con imágenes incluidas, veremos si estos estafadores actúan contra estos maltratadores

Vi lo de Isabel, lo tengo grabado, igual que lo del borracho Lev y lo de hoy también.En cuanto a que me cancelan la cuenta ya veremos quien pierde mas, este material que tengo seria muy interesante para la policía, demostrando que estos estafadores encubren a maltratadores.Veremos si tienen cojones de cancelarme la cuenta, me iban a devolver todo el dinero que me han estafado mas los intereses

She is stupidly staying whats wrong with Girls that do that, they say they love them so much they cant leave, that aint love its stupidity u cant love a person like that. And rlc have no legal right to ban people thats is sending rlc Pictures of what happened, because it is a civil right to report illegal actions and prove it. They can only ban if that person was the same that posted them online. so if they ban u for sending them Pictures of illegal actions, take their as to Court they will lose.

If rlc does nothing about this its stupid first people reported seeing drugs on the party they had and now this violence from him, it is not acceptable.

fredrik29, my friend, they live in russia, no one cares there about what you call civil right, or home abuse, or all that crap. it works in the us, but it will not work in russia.

welcome to russian reality.

I don't think she is staying.  She is continuing to pack up her things, even with him lying on the bed.  And still yelling at each other

Hang on. You cannot say its down to stupidity. Yes, some women will "love" their partner regardless what they do. She, on the other hand looks like she's too frightened to leave him. Love has nothing to do with it