Huge fight *Taya left the house for now*

If she leaves, I hope she takes the cat with her.

she better because he has a strange relationship with the cat. when he is alone with the cat and he pets it, the cat cries out. after a while of this it just gets worse. I have an eight minute vid of this but no sound(was trying something). he then takes the cat into the bathroom and closes the door. you can see the shadows and hear the cat crying out. when the door opens, the cat manages to get in the couch, he manages to get it out all the while the cat is crying out. maybe he's trying to get the cat to like him but the cat wants none of it.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He says he still loves her :D

"I'm sorry I hit you, pulled on your hair, threatened you, slapped you and pushed you around. I really do love you though!"

Oh man, my allergic reaction to bullshit is starting to get worse.

Not to mention the head butt in the bedroom.

SO.....after beating the shit out of your woman....you sit around and play video games with your buddy.  IS THIS THE MANLY THING TO DO IN EUROPE?

I think it's pretty unfair to single out Europe. This is pretty much what abusive douchebags do all over the world.

SO.....after beating the shit out of your woman....you sit around and play video games with your buddy.  IS THIS THE MANLY THING TO DO IN EUROPE?

I think it's pretty unfair to single out Europe. This is pretty much what abusive douchebags do all over the world.

et la russie n'est pas en Europe!!!!

You are correct....I take that back and say around the world.  Either way he is an asshole and should be castrated

Well... It is pretty obvious he is a total arsehole.

He hits a cat for shitting on the floor when the litter tray was not accessible.

It's locked in a small drawer 90% of the time.

Maybe, just maybe, if enough people had contacted RLC about that to begin with then the issue with Yarik's physical abuse could have been addressed thus preventing the beating of Taya.

Now he is apologizing to her, probably saying "i am so sorry, it will never happen again"..

You know what? FUCK YOU Yarik!! You will do it again, it´s just a matter of time and it will continue until she gets really hurt or even killed so FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!!.. And in case I didn´t get the message through.. FUCK YOU!! And FUCK off from RLC and let her go her own way you cowardly excuse for a human beeing.. You are less worth than the shit I stepped in yesterday!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(