close this house please

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but on the other side there is a living insight into a Real Life. I mean we are not here to decide what happens to them. As I said a real life and not a Social Life Experiment

Sorry but that is a cop out. All experiments have limits. Only cowards stand by and watch a woman or child being attacked. Granted intervening in this case is difficult but no one should make excuses for RLC not attempting to stop an attack on someone. This should be addressed now by RLC before someone is killed on camera. 

You can not simply hide behind a concept. There is always a limit to which the concept is not as important as rules of the society.

If you see a murder you can not say: "Interressting, let's see, if he comes away with it."

Threre is always a limit. And for me, physical violence is clearly behind this limit. Therefore, it is no longer important if we can follow the story. It is much more important that the victim is supported.

I agree there is no excuse for violence against women and he is a big man hitting a woman the sooner this house is closed the better [ this is not indicative of a happy and peacefull life, if you want violence go join the army and go fight for your country ]

I think the only thing we fans of RLC can bring pressure to bear on the RLC management is to stop watching this apartment.

It is a dead zone as far as good viewing is concerned and therefore is no loss to any of us. If no one ever watched this apartment RLC will soon realise they are paying this moron for no reason and would then ditch the piece of shit.

Boycott this apartment and lets get the mother fucker out on the streets. He can then try to walk in his stupid saggy jeans and fall arse over tit like the cunt he is.