New Girl Kristy

But she still tries to FORCE Kamila into sex.

Kamila is not going to do anything Kamila doesn't want to do!  Kamila knows that Kristy is hot on her heels for her and she is loving the attention!  From several of the posts I've read from members that have access to the upper floor, when Kamila thinks Kristy is going to far she stops her and Kristy understands.  I could be wrong but that's what I've gathered from all the different posts so far.

True. Yesterday during their (almost endless) cuddle sessions, it was also Kammi who made physical contact with Kristy several times. Hugging her and putting her legs on her legs. Even when she knows how Kristy can react  :)

So, if she wasn't comfortable with the whole situation, she wouldn't have done that. She would have kept her distance. They are both grown women who know how it works.

I think that Kammi likes the physical contact to a certain extent. She will never go all the way. Maybe because she is not into it or maybe because she doesn't want it all over the internet. And who can blame her for that  ;)

But it's an interesting game they are playing (to say the least). Let's hope this will not turn into something bad for one of the girls. Let them be playful. Even if that's all there is. I like it  ;D     

Kristy just masturbated  with her bedroom door  open lol

another kristy minute...

I guess that's why I've never seen her do it. Do we have any vids of it?

It's impossible to record anything that fast, not even the "Slow Mo Guys" could do it.

But she still tries to FORCE Kamila into sex.

No, she doesn't. It is a game they are playing together. They are just having fun. In case you haven't noticed, Kamila has, on occasion, called Kristy over to be close to her because she misses the contact. It is a very positive experience for both of them. Just because Kamila will not take the next step, that doesn't mean that she doesn't enjoy the touching and cuddling and teasing.

I love watching the affection they show for each other.

I was just thinking about my personal behavior with my girlfriend and realized that my behavior with her is not that much different from Kristy's behavior with Kamila.I'm continually after her bod when she comes to my house.Maybe I need to reevalute my feelings about Kristy.Maybe it's that I would rather see Kamila with a man instead of a woman.My own personal prejudice.

With all the money Kristy has invested in stripper costumes,I wonder, does she dance anywhere in Barcelona or is she just in Barcelona for vacation?If just vacation,why did she bring the costumes with her?

Maybe that is where she went tonight and the other night when she went out alone. Just a thought.

With all the money Kristy has invested in stripper costumes,I wonder, does she dance anywhere in Barcelona or is she just in Barcelona for vacation?If just vacation,why did she bring the costumes with her?

Maybe that is where she went tonight and the other night when she went out alone. Just a thought.

I do not think she dances for a living in Barcelona, she has been very rarely away from the apartment at night. But I'd like to know where those outfits are now, and why they have not been seen since the first evening, except Mickey Mouse ears.

BTW. Keep your eyes in C&S apt. Big Red has already took shower today, and now put candles to the bathroom,...

I do not think she dances for a living in Barcelona, she has been very rarely away from the apartment at night. But I'd like to know where those outfits are now, and why they have not been seen since the first evening, except Mickey Mouse ears.

BTW. Keep your eyes in C&S apt. Big Red has already took shower today, and now put candles to the bathroom,...

just hoping shes setting it up for little blue

Yep, she has the xfactor  8) 8) When she and Kammi go I'll probably exit too....unless someone else takes my fancy :D