New Girl Kristy

Boring.Boring.Boring.

si vous avez décidez de faire chier le monde, en postant votre boring dans toutes les rubriques, c'est réussi!!! on pense que quelqu'un a fait un nouveau commentaire, et on tombe sur votre boring à la con!!! je vais faire pareil avec la phrase" je pense que 90% des membres de CC devraient consulter un psychiatre le plus rapidement possible, ou trouver une femme!!!"

if you decide to piss the world by posting your boring in registration is successful !!! we think that someone made a new comment, and it falls on your boring to con !!! I will do the same with the sentence "I think 90% of the CC members should consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible, or find a woman, even a sausage !!!"

Oh No!!  I think there are a few pages missing from my script...what am I going to do?

The storyline that some of you are putting out is a little pathetic.  We have absolutely no idea what is going on in the minds of these girls, let alone the motivations for their wants and needs.  It appears that we have no idea what is going on in our own minds.

This is all getting very sad gentlemen. 

What happened to the old days when one would just watch and listen and leave it at that?

Just Sayin'

Why do you even need audio?  Nobody can understand a fucking thing they are saying anyway!

Some of us can. And those of us that do are getting the whole "picture". So "go back in your hole".

I don't believe you do snaky, and if you do then why don't you keep the members of CC up to date with what all is said?  Is it because you don't want to add fuel to the fire because some of them might be right with their assumptions, or is it really because you don't know what the fuck they are saying?  Personally I wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of your forked tongue mouth!!  It would be to easy for you to profess you know what they are saying, but until you can prove it to me I'm just going to have to call you a liar!!  So do what snakes do best and hide from the soaring hawks above, you stupid piece of shit!!

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT AND I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE SHIT TO YOU ASSHOLE. I'VE TRANSLATED SOME THINGS IN THE "RUSSIAN TRANSLATION" TOPIC AND PEOPLE WERE THANKFUL AND HAPPY. UNLIKE YOU DIRTBAG, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO THEM SPEAK.  BUT LIKE I SAID, IF SOMEONE RECORDS SOMETHING AND ASKS ME TO TRANSLATE I WILL HAPPILY DO IT. AND YOU BEING A "SOARING HAWK", MORE RESEMBLES A PESKY FLY SOARING ABOVE A HUGE PILE OF SHIT.

AND HERE IS SOMETHING YOU MIGHT CONSIDER PROOF, IF YOU FIGURE IT OUT :

ИДИ НА ХУЙ, ДОЛБОЕБ!      HAVE A NICE DAY SHITHEAD.

Oh No!!  I think there are a few pages missing from my script...what am I going to do?

The storyline that some of you are putting out is a little pathetic.  We have absolutely no idea what is going on in the minds of these girls, let alone the motivations for their wants and needs.  It appears that we have no idea what is going on in our own minds.

What happened to the old days when one would just watch and listen and leave it at that?

Just Sayin'

Why do you even need audio?  Nobody can understand a fucking thing they are saying anyway!

Some of us can. And those of us that do are getting the whole "picture". So "go back in your hole".

I don't believe you do snaky, and if you do then why don't you keep the members of CC up to date with what all is said?  Is it because you don't want to add fuel to the fire because some of them might be right with their assumptions, or is it really because you don't know what the fuck they are saying?  Personally I wouldn't believe a single word that comes out of your forked tongue mouth!!  It would be to easy for you to profess you know what they are saying, but until you can prove it to me I'm just going to have to call you a liar!!  So do what snakes do best and hide from the soaring hawks above, you stupid piece of shit!!

I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT AND I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE SHIT TO YOU ASSHOLE. I'VE TRANSLATED SOME THINGS IN THE "RUSSIAN TRANSLATION" TOPIC AND PEOPLE WERE THANKFUL AND HAPPY. UNLIKE YOU DIRTBAG, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO THEM SPEAK.  BUT LIKE I SAID, IF SOMEONE RECORDS SOMETHING AND ASKS ME TO TRANSLATE I WILL HAPPILY DO IT. AND YOU BEING A "SOARING HAWK", MORE RESEMBLES A PESKY FLY SOARING ABOVE A HUGE PILE OF SHIT.

After two days that is all you could come up with?  Why am I not surprised!!  You know you can tell anybody what they want to hear by your translations but that doesn't tell me shit!!  Take care goober muncher :)

Just Sayin'

After two days that is all you could come up with?  Why am I not surprised!!  You know you can tell anybody what they want to hear by your translations but that doesn't tell me shit!!  Take care goober muncher :)

No fuckwit, I just saw your post today and gave you an answer right away. You want a bigger educating speech? Well, I didn't want to spend more of my time on a useless piece of crap like yourself. And how would I know what the people here want to hear? I don't collect scenario requests from members. I just translate what I hear from the tenants, and then let the soap opera writers interpret it anyway they want to.

So like I said:        ИДИ НА ХУЙ, ДОЛБОЕБ!