New Girl Kristy

Did anyone have  a chance to find out what Kristy wrote on the paper in the kitchen last night before going to bed? She clearly left it there for one of the girls to find in the morning.

Kristy is absolutely awesome. She has brought life in this apartment. She is very social, always happy to share her time with everyone. Enjoys to have skin contact with others.

She probably got a good upbringing, collecting utensils from the living room, washing others dishes, always ready to help others. Perhaps have learned to take care of younger siblings at home, which is very common in Russia, while parents are at work.

I saw when she wrote that message:

Уважаемый Нора и мои друзья,

Я иду в город, когда я просыпаюсь. Я заботиться о всех продуктов питания для остальной части недели, поэтому, пожалуйста, оставьте кредитной карты в продуктовом магазине на кухне.

PS. Не мойте посуду, когда я уйду. Я с удовольствием делаю это, когда я вернусь домой.

твое

Кристи

Nora put something on the top of the message from her money bag in the morning at noon, when she was woken up and left. It looked like two credit card sized items and perhaps a paper to which would gather the stickers from the food store, and something which I don't know how to say it in english, but it wasn't not relevant. Kristy took those when she was woken up later and left.

Guest WayToCool

I do like Kristy’s general open attitude, touchy feely style the long hair and an actually useful as jewellery pretty, understated tattoo on the upper arm in gold ie it won’t scare the neighbour’s and put people off at work or when she gets much much older.

Oh…. nearly forgot the gorgeous body and beautiful face :) ;)

As you say 'See' likes to help out.

Shame if like with previous tenants she is only there for a couple more weeks :(

I do like Kristy’s general open attitude, touchy feely style the long hair and an actually useful as jewellery pretty, understated tattoo on the upper arm in gold ie it won’t scare the neighbour’s and put people off at work or when she gets much much older.

Oh…. nearly forgot the gorgeous body and beautiful face :) ;)

As you say 'See' likes to help out.

Shame if like with previous tenants she is only there for a couple more weeks :(

That tattoo, and bird in her chest is just a sticker, Kamila had also a sticker tattoos before Kristy arrived.

When Kristy at some point leaves, and if we are still pleased with her, it is possible to send an email to the support and hope re-arrival. More emails, more likely we can get her back, but now it is premature, and we can attend to enjoy.

Nobody is complaining about Kristy.

Nobody is complaining about Carla's unknown friend.

For CC, failure to complain, bitch and whine is unusual. Both of these gals already have gained love and acceptance amongst the populace, and that's not always easy to do.

So much for woof's "Hottest Girl" update. It's already obsolete. C'est la vie.

Thank you See for the information. Kristy has earned Foamy's Stamp of Approval.

post-19450-145739656475_thumb.jpg

If you like the girls and want to see more of them it makes more sense to mail RLC about it before they leave so they don't have to pay the plane ticket both home and back again.

KRISTY IS THE VERY FIRST GIRL TO COME TO THIS APARTMENT AND NOT GET BITCHED AND COMPLAINED ABOUT BY ANYONE,IT'S BEEN NOTHING BUT PRAISE FROM DAY ONE,SHE HAS ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING THAT NO OTHER GIRL IN THIS APARTMENT HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO DO, NOT EVEN MY RITA. KUDOS TO KRISTY SHE IS JUST WHAT THE APARTMENT NEEDED.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nobody is complaining about Kristy.

Nobody is complaining about Carla's unknown friend.

For CC, failure to complain, bitch and whine is unusual. Both of these gals already have gained love and acceptance amongst the populace, and that's not always easy to do.

So much for woof's "Hottest Girl" update. It's already obsolete. C'est la vie.

Thank you See for the information. Kristy has earned Foamy's Stamp of Approval.

блять блять блять BAD RUSSIAN!!!

Я иду в город, когда я просыпаюсь. Я заботиться о всех продуктов питания для остальной части недели, поэтому, пожалуйста, оставьте кредитной карты в продуктовом магазине на кухне.

PS. Не мойте посуду, когда я уйду. Я с удовольствием делаю это, когда я вернусь домой.

твое

Кристи

Нора и девчонки,

Когда я проснусь, я поеду в город. Куплю продуктов до конца недели, поэтому оставьте, пожалуйста, кредитку на кухне.

Посуду не мойте, пока меня нет. Я помою, когда вернусь.

Ваша Кристи.

блять блять блять BAD RUSSIAN!!!

твое

Кристи

Нора и девчонки,

Когда я проснусь, я поеду в город. Куплю продуктов до конца недели, поэтому оставьте, пожалуйста, кредитку на кухне.

Посуду не мойте, пока меня нет. Я помою, когда вернусь.

Ваша Кристи.

I know that, but didn't see properly what she wrote  ::) and tried to search the words which google translator can translate into understandable english without choosing alternatives for them.

Nora and the girls ,

When I wake up , I will go to the city. Buy products until the end of the week , so please leave a credit card in the kitchen.

Do not wash the dishes while I'm gone . I 'll wash when I get back .

Your Christie.

Looks simple to me.

Nora and the girls ,

When I wake up , I will go to the city. Buy products until the end of the week , so please leave a credit card in the kitchen.

Do not wash the dishes while I'm gone . I 'll wash when I get back .

Your Christie.

Looks simple to me.

Thanks, Turnstrike. Assuming that is correct (which I am), that is a really nice way for her to write that.

The line about doing the dishes herself and the "Your Christie" seems to show just how open and friendly she is.

The fact that she spelled her "RLC given name" differently from the way it's listed on the site is also cute because she knew she couldn't use her real name and probably hadn't seen the way RLC spelled it with a "K" instead of "Ch".

I like this girl more every day. Great job by RLC to get her there at this time.