New Girl Kristy

Nora and the girls ,

When I wake up , I will go to the city. Buy products until the end of the week , so please leave a credit card in the kitchen.

Do not wash the dishes while I'm gone . I 'll wash when I get back .

Your Christie.

Looks simple to me.

Thanks, Turnstrike. Assuming that is correct (which I am), that is a really nice way for her to write that.

The line about doing the dishes herself and the "Your Christie" seems to show just how open and friendly she is.

The fact that she spelled her "RLC given name" differently from the way it's listed on the site is also cute because she knew she couldn't use her real name and probably hadn't seen the way RLC spelled it with a "K" instead of "Ch".

I like this girl more every day. Great job by RLC to get her there at this time.

I just want to know one thing!  How in the heck could you possibly know what was written on that note?

Nora and the girls ,

When I wake up , I will go to the city. Buy products until the end of the week , so please leave a credit card in the kitchen.

Your Christie.

Looks simple to me.

Thanks, Turnstrike. Assuming that is correct (which I am), that is a really nice way for her to write that.

The line about doing the dishes herself and the "Your Christie" seems to show just how open and friendly she is.

The fact that she spelled her "RLC given name" differently from the way it's listed on the site is also cute because she knew she couldn't use her real name and probably hadn't seen the way RLC spelled it with a "K" instead of "Ch".

I like this girl more every day. Great job by RLC to get her there at this time.

I just want to know one thing!  How in the heck could you possibly know what was written on that note?

Hey guys, do not take my Russian language letter seriously. I thought that everybody understand that it was just a joke  ;D

Nora and the girls ,

Your Christie.

Looks simple to me.

Hey guys, do not take my Russian language letter seriously. I thought that everybody understand that it was just a joke  ;D

Thanks for the clarification See. I thought I was replying to Turnstrike. Anyway, please don't assume that everyone will know that you are joking about anything. With this forum especially, probably because of translation issues, there are a lot of arguments that get started simply because so many people accept what they read as truth.

Nora and the girls ,

Your Christie.

Looks simple to me.

Thanks for the clarification See. I thought I was replying to Turnstrike. Anyway, please don't assume that everyone will know that you are joking about anything. With this forum especially, probably because of translation issues, there are a lot of arguments that get started simply because so many people accept what they read as truth.

Little bit more clarification. That Turnstrike's text was google translation of that letter I made. I just assumed everybody must know, it is impossible to see what someone writes in the kitchen.

Nora and the girls ,

Your Christie.

Looks simple to me.

Little bit more clarification. That Turnstrike's text was google translation of that letter I made. I just assumed everybody must know, it is impossible to see what someone writes in the kitchen.

Oh, wow. Do I ever feel dumb.  ;D Thanks for the additional clarification.

Nora and the girls ,

Your Christie.

Looks simple to me.

J'y ai vraiment cru en plus!  Trop fort......hahaha...  ;D ;D

Kristy needs to close the deal on Kamila, simple and plain. This little girl stuff is silly. They are all in their 20's. with separate rooms. close the door and make it happen, that's what young people do. Remember your 20's? did you care if a someone was in the house? And if you are in your 20's you know.

Kristy needs to close the deal on Kamila, simple and plain. This little girl stuff is silly. They are all in their 20's. with separate rooms. close the door and make it happen, that's what young people do. Remember your 20's? did you care if a someone was in the house? And if you are in your 20's you know.

Maybe it's because they are both on their period and they are waiting for them to end.

I think it ended today for the both of them, both in great moods. Lets see if the little girls grow up. Nora got hers tonight. and they better not drink any coffee. because coffee is for closers only :) just having fun kids.

I think it ended today for the both of them, both in great moods. Lets see if the little girls grow up. Nora got hers tonight. and they better not drink any coffee. because coffee is for closers only :) just having fun kids.

Yes, and that's exactly why they both put in hygienic pads before they left ::)

Heh, damn newbs.