What's Leora's job?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SSHHH WOODWORKER AS THEIR BIGGEST COSTUMER I DON'T WANT TOO MANY PEOPLE KNOWING ABOUT IT,SO PLEASE  STOP GIVING AWAY THE SECRET,I WANT ALL HER PANTIES FOR MYSELF,,,,,,"MY PRECIOUS"LMAOO!!!

150613072444215186.jpg

I thought we covered this before.

She heads up an international distribution company that specializes in selling her slightly soiled panties.

They come in an unmarked black plastic bag for 10 rubles, or $25.00 US.

And for a mere $49.95 plus postage, you can purchase them framed with a small art light to hang on your bedroom wall.  Enhances the décor of any room, and makes for a nice ambient light at night.

I don't blame you Euromike.  It wouldn't surprise me given her popularity if you should see them one day being auction off at Sotheby's.

Auctioneer:  "Shall we start the bidding off at a thousand gentlemen,.. Now who will give me two?"

"You there, with the enormous shopping cart, did you raise your hand?"

Suck mens cocks

Gee powerdriver, I'm sorry. My bad. I just read this comment out of context, figured it was some adolescent inane jackass comment posted in a fit of trollish behavior, dumped it, then forgot about it entirely.

We call this "Squirrel senior moments."

Please forgive me. Stupid little comments like "jdsfpoqeoi" and "Suck my dick" show up here constantly. I mistook it for one of those routinely dismissed expressions, instead of seeing it in its full context.

I have restored it, so members can judge for themselves.

But I'll warn you that members of the Leora International Fan Club fight like Khaleesi's warriors when their queen is attacked. In fact, I expect the scent of a pissed-off skunk to permeate this thread any minute.  ;D

Its ok the way i acted towards you guys i am sorry myself so sorry guys

• 4 weeks later...

Disclaimer: I only had 4 years of Russian, and that ended 23 years ago (gee). But still...

I can confirm that she wants to be in the police. She just ended a Skype conversation with someone and she was talking about

- law,

- police,

- jurisdictions,

- different types of law,

- how there was this one paragraph (?) she hadn't been aware of, something to do with a person intending to commit a crime but not actually committing it,

- she said "...and the Colonel told us..."

- she seems to be in the beginning of a college (?), 'cause she was explaining how they're learning the general stuff now and later on, in the second, third year, it gets specialized,

- she also said something about them being pupils and something about the salary, but I didn't understand whether they do or do not get any salary.

As I said, I learned Russian a long time ago, but my native language is somewhat similar to Russian. I was only able to catch some words here and there, but enough to know what the subject was, generally. She also said they wanted to buy doors, and already saw some, but she wants to seek... something.

Disclaimer: I only had 4 years of Russian, and that ended 23 years ago (gee). But still...

I can confirm that she wants to be in the police. She just ended a Skype conversation with someone and she was talking about

- law,

- police,

- jurisdictions,

- different types of law,

- how there was this one paragraph (?) she hadn't been aware of, something to do with a person intending to commit a crime but not actually committing it,

- she said "...and the Colonel told us..."

- she seems to be in the beginning of a college (?), 'cause she was explaining how they're learning the general stuff now and later on, in the second, third year, it gets specialized,

- she also said something about them being pupils and something about the salary, but I didn't understand whether they do or do not get any salary.

As I said, I learned Russian a long time ago, but my native language is somewhat similar to Russian. I was only able to catch some words here and there, but enough to know what the subject was, generally. She also said they wanted to buy doors, and already saw some, but she wants to seek... something.

effectivement, leora est à présent "cadet" dans la police privée!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

actually, leora is now "younger" in private police !!!! ;);););)

That's maybe another hobby. She has many talents and interests.

Her career in real life is "Goddess."

All her woodland creature friends agree on this, so it must be true.  :) :-* ;)

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Cadet = newbie.

Please, stated with no pun or bad intentions, so do not hate me.

croyez moi, aucun jeu de mot de ma part...c'est la traduction qui fait n'importe quoi!!! vous avez écrit ce que je voulais dire: cadet!!! ;) ;)

believe me, no pun from me ... it's the translation that does anything !!! you wrote what I wanted to say: cadet !!! ;);)