boring

It's make your mind up time!!

Well judging who is worse Paul or Demid is like choosing between death by injection or death by firing squad! Neither is very desirable and both mean you end up dead!

Watching Paul or Demid makes me want to volunteer to end it all by either method!!!

Demid has all the equipment I imagine any woman would beg for. A dick like a baby's arm and a six pack that is not actually hidden under layers of flab. Yet he appears to have no real desire to please his woman and much prefers to watch shitty movies on his PC. He takes up the exact same position in bed every night and only moves an inch when Dasha starts trying to arouse him and she blocks his view of the PC!

Dasha makes every effort to raise his dick which of course she always does. Even a man totally disinterested in sex eventually gives in when in the middle of a blow job!

She sucks him, climbs on top and tries to fuck him and if he cant see the PC screen he might give her a kiss and even attempt to rub her pussy.

Sometimes he even turns completely away from the PC screen and fucks her from behind like a demented rabbit. The problem is he lasts about as long as a rabbit!!!

I once timed his 'love-making' session and from first move to last it took 6 minutes! That included Dasha's arousal efforts, taking off underwear, tissue wipe down and the rush to the bathroom!!! His shower to wash away any tiny remnants of the smell of sexual activity took longer than the entire sexual action!!!

He is virtually dumb struck when engaging in sex. He doesn't indicate any sexual pleasure to Dasha as she tries in vain to excite the situation. No moan of pleasure. Not even a yes, yes to indicate she is doing it right. Nothing verbal at all! He almost never instigates sex. Never makes Dasha feel desired. No attempt or desire to bring Dasha to the height of sexual pleasure.

Demid is a complete and utter sexual dud. Dasha is wonderful but cannot now even please herself with or without banana because Demid disapproves. I think the banana performed better when it got the chance. It was ripe for the challenge unlike Demid!!!

Now as far as Paul is concerned long time watchers of RLC will know that on every measure of sexual performance Paul registers zero BUT Paul is trying to learn and now actually goes down on Leora's gorgeous pussy and gives it a bit of a lick. Not much of one for sure but his mouth does actually make contact with her pussy. The biggest thing in Paul's favour is that he knows he can't compete with Leora's fingers so lets her pleasure herself when he is there or indeed when he is there but leaves the room opening up the viewing area for we RLC watchers.

Paul accepts defeat against Leora's fingers, Demid gets jealous and so get annoyed when Dasha gets finger licking good!!!

So without doubt I declare Demid the winner of the coverted worst lover awards on RLC 2015.

Now before anyone has a go at me for being critical about people who have decided to display their bedroom activities to the world I would say that I admire all the couples on RLC. I don't like many of them and wonder what sort of lives they are living but I do acknowledge that they are far braver than me. I would never want to inflict my performances for daily scrutiny by thousands around the world!

Also by the way I think Demid is a stand up good guy and one who is obsessively clean but as a lover he stinks!!!!

It's make your mind up time!!

Well judging who is worse Paul or Demid is like choosing between death by injection or death by firing squad! Neither is very desirable and both mean you end up dead!

Watching Paul or Demid makes me want to volunteer to end it all by either method!!!

Demid has all the equipment I imagine any woman would beg for. A dick like a baby's arm and a six pack that is not actually hidden under layers of flab. Yet he appears to have no real desire to please his woman and much prefers to watch shitty movies on his PC. He takes up the exact same position in bed every night and only moves an inch when Dasha starts trying to arouse him and she blocks his view of the PC!

Dasha makes every effort to raise his dick which of course she always does. Even a man totally disinterested in sex eventually gives in when in the middle of a blow job!

She sucks him, climbs on top and tries to fuck him and if he cant see the PC screen he might give her a kiss and even attempt to rub her pussy.

Sometimes he even turns completely away from the PC screen and fucks her from behind like a demented rabbit. The problem is he lasts about as long as a rabbit!!!

I once timed his 'love-making' session and from first move to last it took 6 minutes! That included Dasha's arousal efforts, taking off underwear, tissue wipe down and the rush to the bathroom!!! His shower to wash away any tiny remnants of the smell of sexual activity took longer than the entire sexual action!!!

He is virtually dumb struck when engaging in sex. He doesn't indicate any sexual pleasure to Dasha as she tries in vain to excite the situation. No moan of pleasure. Not even a yes, yes to indicate she is doing it right. Nothing verbal at all! He almost never instigates sex. Never makes Dasha feel desired. No attempt or desire to bring Dasha to the height of sexual pleasure.

Demid is a complete and utter sexual dud. Dasha is wonderful but cannot now even please herself with or without banana because Demid disapproves. I think the banana performed better when it got the chance. It was ripe for the challenge unlike Demid!!!

Now as far as Paul is concerned long time watchers of RLC will know that on every measure of sexual performance Paul registers zero BUT Paul is trying to learn and now actually goes down on Leora's gorgeous pussy and gives it a bit of a lick. Not much of one for sure but his mouth does actually make contact with her pussy. The biggest thing in Paul's favour is that he knows he can't compete with Leora's fingers so lets her pleasure herself when he is there or indeed when he is there but leaves the room opening up the viewing area for we RLC watchers.

Paul accepts defeat against Leora's fingers, Demid gets jealous and so get annoyed when Dasha gets finger licking good!!!

So without doubt I declare Demid the winner of the coverted worst lover awards on RLC 2015.

Now before anyone has a go at me for being critical about people who have decided to display their bedroom activities to the world I would say that I admire all the couples on RLC. I don't like many of them and wonder what sort of lives they are living but I do acknowledge that they are far braver than me. I would never want to inflict my performances for daily scrutiny by thousands around the world!

Also by the way I think Demid is a stand up good guy and one who is obsessively clean but as a lover he stinks!!!!

Buenísima conclusión! Estoy completamente de acuerdo contigo! Si no sabes dar placer, tu pareja no tiene la culpa y si no quieres perderla definitivamente, deja que actue dándose placer a ella misma, ella te recompensará, te apoyará y al final te ayudará a daros placer mutuamente.

• 3 months later...

need to get a new couple in there never see anything and the girl needs to shop for some cloths she wears the same shorts every day

Dasha will never replace those shorts. For some reason, she absolutely loves them and literally wears them everyday. The only time she takes them off is to wash them or when she is going out of the apartment for something other than just shopping.