Blue haired girl.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give blue her own apartment. She is so hot with a lithe good body. Finally, she had sex! I'm sure C & S knew all about it and let her have some fun. C & S are a couple and don't really want to share and I always thought blue was heterosexual. I think she was just shy with guys, that's why she stayed with lesbian girls. I had noticed she was often on the internet talking to someone and one time I swear I saw a guy on the laptop. Meanwhile, let her have sex with a guy while there.

Question for the folk who have been on RLC for longer - has there been hetero sex in the C&S apartment before?  I'm wondering how they would feel about that, could be uncomfortable for them.

Yes, there was another couple while ago there having sex.

Remember "Curly" told stories that she used date guys and fucked a lot before she started having sex with girls which could give her more big "O" than any of the guys she was with.  They're very comfortable about sex as they do the same when their guests stay with them.

I happened to see the couple on the sofa that morning and their kissing and touching was very gentle, erotic and promising. Then I had to close the connection and I never saw them having sex. Looking at the pictures posted, the sex did not look as good as the cuddling on the sofa. Too bad nobody has posted a video of their act, it would have been interesting to see, as this "blue" girl is one of the most beautiful girls on RLC and a positive surprise to us who thought she is one of the (sorry to say) boring lesbians.

I happened to see the couple on the sofa that morning and their kissing and touching was very gentle, erotic and promising. Then I had to close the connection and I never saw them having sex. Looking at the pictures posted, the sex did not look as good as the cuddling on the sofa. Too bad nobody has posted a video of their act, it would have been interesting to see, as this "blue" girl is one of the most beautiful girls on RLC and a positive surprise to us who thought she is one of the (sorry to say) boring lesbians.

They should have continue it but they went sleeping instead... i counted 5 attempts to do some sexy time but they always stopped :(

It´s really sad that we did not get the video, only a couple of black and white photos from very far away. Normally the CC top video experts are always alert and catch every interesting session as we can see for our pleasure in the attachments center. We who unfortunately are too often away from the screen at crucial moments are very grateful indeed for our special agents, dedicating their time for common good.

I would be happily surprised if the video finally appeared - otherwise somebody should tempt the male visitor back to repeat the session with our blue hair favourite.