Is RLC realistic

Sorry folks I seem to be all over the place with my posts. Here's one I posted probably in the wrong place:

Good gracious folks, I lived in a university frat house with seven girls for 3 years and you can take it from me it was no different from what you see on RLC except of course we didn't have cameras around us.  We at times would all pile into one big bed and talk and yes the odd hand would go up somebodys night shirt or down their pants. We showered together, did each others hair and yes occasionally our breasts would be felt up or fingers up our twats. All these things did indeed happen, and you know what, here's the kicker, we all had boy friends.  Really, this site reminds me so much of my college days it isn't funny. And something else whether you want to know or not, some of the best orgasms I have EVER had came from that frat house. RLC is realistic or at least as realistic as it can be with cameras everywhere.  Angelique

nous expliquez-vous que toutes les jeunes femmes ont des tendances homosexuelles???? :o :o :o :o ???

we do you explain that all young women have homosexual tendencies ???? : o: o: o: o ???

Do I think all young women have homosexual tendencies, well, in my case, that's not what I would refer it as. We were experimenting with each other. Several of the girls were more experienced than the others sexually (with the boys) and consequently were more agressive and felt nothing about initiating something with anyone who was receptive to a little fiddling around at any given time. To be honest I don't think anyone of us thought for a second that we were doing anything remotely 'gay'. It was usually spontaneous and always influenced during or after a drinking session. I might add that as a Canadian, born in Quebec, and studying in America during this time attitudes were quite liberal.

Alcohol, the key word here!  What you described in an earlier post is not normal female behavior!!

With respect, I think you might be surprised as to just how 'normal' things really are.

You could be 100% correct.  I'm just going off of what I've seen and witnessed with the girls in the southern US.  When alcohol or drugs was involved they lost all their inhibitions and didn't care if it hair lipped every pussycat in the alley at the time.  But when they were alcohol and drug free it was a whole different story!  It is nice to have different opinions and outlooks from a female poster!!  Thank you for your contributions to this forum!!

Oh!  Thank-you. I like you already.

I agree with the comment about girls making out with each other but not considering it be anything other than just playing.When I first met my girlfriend she was stripping and I would drive her to and from work.Most times I would kill time around town or go home until she finished her nights work.But sometimes I would go in, even though, boyfriends were not suppose to be there,but I was so much older they probably didn't believe I was her boyfriend.Anyway the girls use to screw around with each other all the time including my girl.To me it just appeared to be play even though there was French kissing and grab assing.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"huge huevos rancheros".....I love it...what does it mean????

It's a colloquial California Anglo expression for a traditional Spanish/Mexican dish that consists of bull's testicles, sauteed, salted, and seasoned with various spices.

I hear it tastes just like salty chicken.  :D